Silent aura hits not registering at all

james1286

Social Credit
At the moment my silent aura has been bugged. I will get perhaps one or two hits and then the silent aura won’t hit the opponent at all even though it’s swinging on them. I have the latest update and everything. Super confused

Thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
At the moment my silent aura has been bugged. I will get perhaps one or two hits and then the silent aura won’t hit the opponent at all even though it’s swinging on them. I have the latest update and everything. Super confused

Thanks
vape might be flagging them as anticheat bots or your aim speed is too low

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20

Thanks
can you record a clip and upload to streamable so we can see whats the problem

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
For sure, will record a clip asap
What server are you on?
Servers like pika, jartex & kaiya have polar which is really strict so you might've got mitigated (hits don't register or you deal less damage)
It can also happen due to backtrack since they can easily detect backtrack.
If you're on hypixel you probably used too much reach.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Heres a link to a vid i recorded, you can see how much the silent aura ghost hits

hypixel patched reach in the past anticheat updates, if you use more than 3.2 reach your hits will stop registering for a while. set your silentaura attack range to 3.0 and use backtrack lag based to get reach hits

james1286

Social Credit
hypixel patched reach in the past anticheat updates, if you use more than 3.2 reach your hits will stop registering for a while. set your silentaura attack range to 3.0 and use backtrack lag based to get reach hits
thanks so much

FearSpake

Social Credit
with the way silent aura is currently coded, silent aura uses distance between a and b and does not do the same raytrace as the autoclicker does and therefore it is better to use autoclicker instead of silent aura. Hopefully manthe patches it to use true raytraced vectors soon but i think he just modified his old code that he wrote before. I still got my hopes that he fixes it though.

FearSpake

Social Credit
bro casually forgot to mention he tried using 4 block reach in 2024
when silent aura is set to 4 blocks that just means center of hitbox a to center of hitbox b distance. Its entirely different than the reach module that you are referring to. because silent aura is different from reach it would actually be about 3.6-3.7 blocks of increased raytrace distance. SA 3.0 simply puts you at a disadvantage and is not recommended unless manthe rolls out a patch to replace getDistance() with Vector from eye -> closest point on collision box A. His anticheat already does this so hopefully he can use what he has learned to improve the SA a bit.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
when silent aura is set to 4 blocks that just means center of hitbox a to center of hitbox b distance. Its entirely different than the reach module that you are referring to. because silent aura is different from reach it would actually be about 3.6-3.7 blocks of increased raytrace distance. SA 3.0 simply puts you at a disadvantage and is not recommended unless manthe rolls out a patch to replace getDistance() with Vector from eye -> closest point on collision box A. His anticheat already does this so hopefully he can use what he has learned to improve the SA a bit.
Nope its just reach, works exactly the same as reach.

FearSpake

Social Credit
Nope its just reach, works exactly the same as reach.
yeah after testing it i see this now. on astral people are just cheating really hard so i thought i was at a disadvantage, im sorry for overlooking this manthe i love your client.