settings minemen for vape v4

Tajku

Social Credit
I need some settings for minemen for vape v4
,,and in particular reacha, velocity and aim assista,,

The Star

Social Credit
Only aimassist and autoclicker because they have a really good anticheat and will detect everything else.

Tajku

Social Credit
Only aimassist and autoclicker because they have a really good anticheat and will detect everything else.
okay, if they really have a good antycheat, at least give us what this aimassist and autoclicker should be like, pls

The Star

Social Credit
There are so many forum posts about this already, look them up, i dont personally cheat on mmc so.

.Shucks

Social Credit
U will get banned soon retard
Agreed but stfu idiot with you shitty ass pfp bro pull some hoes and if you can't do that put a pic of a cute chick in ur pfp bro not some ugly ass white chick with a chiseled chin with an arse on the end of it fuck you you degenerate cocksuckah

.Shucks

Social Credit
stfu , you are the waste of society idiot
I'm the waste to society???? Shut up bitch you have an ugly ass chick as you pfp you freak never speak again you absolute fucking idiot how can you hold such a shitty view

IF ANYTHING you the waste your the fat fag who has an ugly ass chick as his pfp get your balls touched.

.Shucks

Social Credit
I'm the waste to society???? Shut up bitch you have an ugly ass chick as you pfp you freak never speak again you absolute fucking idiot how can you hold such a shitty view

IF ANYTHING you the waste your the fat fag who has an ugly ass chick as his pfp get your balls touched.
Shit even I'll touch your balls😳 so you can feel what's its like to have me (a hot female touch your balls)