Screenshare question.

nowafemboy

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
1696435907386.png
look at the first three. if hypothetically i got ssed will they say something about it? the reason i disabled them is because i have heard that they give higher fps.

nowafemboy

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
forgot to say this is the free version of echo. also for those saying that vape lite doesnt bypass shit stfu randoms

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
View attachment 8464
look at the first three. if hypothetically i got ssed will they say something about it? the reason i disabled them is because i have heard that they give higher fps.
It notifies you that some processes are disabled nothing more. Unless disabling processes are against their rules no servers will ban for that.

nowafemboy

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
okay thank you and what about the last two? ive heard kids on rbw will literally ban you for visiting vape lmfao

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
okay thank you and what about the last two? ive heard kids on rbw will literally ban you for visiting vape lmfao
It notifies that you visited the vape website. It doesn't prove at all you're cheating.
screensharing is retarded
As long the staff members are competent it's not that retarded and can help to decrease their amount of cheaters.

Pqradox

Social Credit
View attachment 8464
If you're playing RBW, make sure to enable PcaSvc and SysMain as you must have those on. I believe you are allowed to have diagtrack disabled. For the last two, just clear your browser history and run ipconfig /flushdns in command prompt before the SS.