RIP Speed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
RESPONSE #1: Rise 6.0
  • After purchasing it, I can agree that Rise 6.0 is extremely disappointing; some of the modules are dysfunctional, and I hope to see a lot of the modules being fixed in the future by the Developer (Alan).
I don't know, 6.0 works perfectly fine for me. I think it was like that when it was still in beta. At the moment every module works perfectly fine for me and I've got no problems with the client.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I don't know, 6.0 works perfectly fine for me. I think it was like that when it was still in beta. At the moment every module works perfectly fine for me and I've got no problems with the client.
Aim Assist is sort of "mid" on Rise 6.0, and I guess they fixed Name Tags but ESP w/ Chams still doesn't function. Some API scripting stuff doesn't work like player.setClientRotations doesn't work (cause I'm trying to make my own Aim Assist). Some functions that I love from Rise 5.100 like Autoblock on Auto clicker weren't added which is depressing since that was probably one of the best Autoblocks other than Drip Lite's auto-block on its auto clicker.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Aim Assist is sort of "mid" on Rise 6.0, and I guess they fixed Name Tags but ESP w/ Chams still doesn't function. Some API scripting stuff doesn't work like player.setClientRotations doesn't work (cause I'm trying to make my own Aim Assist). Some functions that I love from Rise 5.100 like Autoblock on Auto clicker weren't added which is depressing since that was probably one of the best Autoblocks other than Drip Lite's auto-block on its auto clicker.
While using Rise 5 for closet cheating, it didn't blockhit at all.
Also yeah, drip lite's auto blockhit seems very good, I'll probably try the client in the near future.
And yes, the aim assist is very trashy, I tried using it for closet today and the scaffold was actually insanely good but the aim assist was really bad and it feels weird.

ritual

Social Credit
tbh @Manthe u should make another version w all the old modules back, all the new modules confuse the fuck out of me fr