RIP Speed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yeah vape really went from being my perfect client to a dissapointment. Being able to toggle up for fun while closet cheating made vape so fun to play with.
Yeah, now I just use Rise for that.
The closet features are very usable and far from bad while it has bypasses for nearly every server so it's the perfect client for toggling up.
I just wouldn't recommend it on a main since people might be able to expose you since you can see other people that use rise from scoreboard.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Yeah, now I just use Rise for that.
The closet features are very usable and far from bad while it has bypasses for nearly every server so it's the perfect client for toggling up.
I just wouldn't recommend it on a main since people might be able to expose you since you can see other people that use rise from scoreboard.
Rise 6 was a dissapointment and for my cheating I just want an injectable client since I closet and toggle up on some servers. There are no other injectable clients with good ghost features and some blatant features.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Rise 6 was a dissapointment and for my cheating I just want an injectable client since I closet and toggle up on some servers. There are no other injectable clients with good ghost features and some blatant features.
All vape would really need is a working ab and maybe a noslow for it to be perfectly capable to toggling up and hvhing other clients. Vape is already probably the best ghost client out there (the only other things I could think of them adding would be visual stuff, maybe improve macro, w tap, and some of the utility modules to make them more customizable) and after that idk what else they could add for closet 1.8.9 stuff. Maybe they will switch to 1.19+ and make modules for that irdk. Honestly it seems like the only hope of having blatant stuff on vape would be with a scripting api which manthe said would come in a while (2y+).

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
i swear vape is slowly turning into a cheaper vape lite

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
what reason did they have to remove the module, you could still use it on single player worlds, servers where the anticheat sucked and in hypixel housing.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
All vape would really need is a working ab and maybe a noslow for it to be perfectly capable to toggling up and hvhing other clients. Vape is already probably the best ghost client out there (the only other things I could think of them adding would be visual stuff, maybe improve macro, w tap, and some of the utility modules to make them more customizable) and after that idk what else they could add for closet 1.8.9 stuff. Maybe they will switch to 1.19+ and make modules for that irdk. Honestly it seems like the only hope of having blatant stuff on vape would be with a scripting api which manthe said would come in a while (2y+).
No all I want is just them not removing features that are still useful.

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
maybe they removing it for a reason and will fix it, rework it, and bring it back with the other removed modules

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
maybe they removing it for a reason and will fix it, rework it, and bring it back with the other removed modules
theyre removing the blatant modules so that they can get rid of its blatant users for some reason???

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
theyre removing the blatant modules so that they can get rid of its blatant users for some reason???
I bought Vape knowing it's a legit hack and not blatant to use on my main on blocksmc and since then I'm literally the #2 on the 1v1 leaderboard on blocksmc lol
and for blatant users, they could simply download a trashy wurst hack to get banned in less than 1 second

pickledick

Social Credit
why would you buy a $35 ghost client to use 5 year old blatant features that dont bypass servers that have any anticheat? legit you can just download a free client for that, or use v3

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
why would you buy a $35 ghost client to use 5 year old blatant features that dont bypass servers that have any anticheat? legit you can just download a free client for that, or use v3
Why not?
V3 misses out on lots of features like a GUI that actually looks good, mappings for certain clients and support (as in support won't help you with any version other than the latest V4 version).
Injection is also an important part in this. Of course you can argue that they are ''useless'' but it is simply not true.
Even if the modules are 5 years old, if they are coded properly they'll bypass anticheats with a breeze.
Also you can't inject Vape into most free clients + some might even be ratted.

pickledick

Social Credit
Why not?
V3 misses out on lots of features like a GUI that actually looks good, mappings for certain clients and support (as in support won't help you with any version other than the latest V4 version).
Injection is also an important part in this. Of course you can argue that they are ''useless'' but it is simply not true.
Even if the modules are 5 years old, if they are coded properly they'll bypass anticheats with a breeze.
Also you can't inject Vape into most free clients + some might even be ratted.
most free clients are open source and if youre bhopping on random server #123 you dont have much need for any of the ghost features that vape provides to begin with. also you cant "properly code" a blatant module to bypass anticheats with a breeze 5 years down the line. theyre all exploits and usually get patched in 5 days, let alone 5 years. Which again is my point if youre playing on a server that cant detect vape's 5 year old modules, that means youll be able to use even a free client with far better blatant modules. Let alone cheaper paid clients that are actually blatant clients

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
also you cant "properly code" a blatant module to bypass anticheats with a breeze 5 years down the line. theyre all exploits and usually get patched in 5 days, let alone 5 years.
Yes, you can.
The silentaura will basically bypass forever with proper movement correction.
Of course speed and stuff that uses exploits will eventually get patched. Either way let's just agree that having blatant modules is convenient and arguing over this is pointless.

pickledick

Social Credit
Yes, you can.
The silentaura will basically bypass forever with proper movement correction.
Of course speed and stuff that uses exploits will eventually get patched. Either way let's just agree that having blatant modules is convenient and arguing over this is pointless.
But silentaura isn’t a blatant module, its a combination of ghost modules not exploits like speed is. Totally different thing and terrible example. If you want 5 year old exploits use v3, most vape users don’t give a shit about them

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
But silentaura isn’t a blatant module, its a combination of ghost modules not exploits like speed is. Totally different thing and terrible example. If you want 5 year old exploits use v3, most vape users don’t give a shit about them
Blatant modules do not always *have* to utilize exploits since exploits are basically always anticheat based.
It is a combination of ghost modules but it is is extremely detectable without movement correction.