RIP Speed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
No modules except nofall utilize exploits to bypass certain anticheats better.

hipixel

Social Credit
It's literally any other module listed on the website too, except for nofall anticheat mode.
That’s nice. Does invwalk still ban on hypixel or did they remove watchdog checks for it? If you don’t know just tell me someone who would know

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
That’s nice. Does invwalk still ban on hypixel or did they remove watchdog checks for it? If you don’t know just tell me someone who would know
It kicks you to limbo, I don't think it bans but it might. It also works in inventory I think as long as you aren't moving items around and certain other gui's like bedwars shops.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
After reading everybody's response to this post, this will be a heavily compact message as there are a few things I'd like to respond to.

• RESPONSE #1: Rise 6.0
    • After purchasing it, I can agree that Rise 6.0 is extremely disappointing; some of the modules are dysfunctional, and I hope to see a lot of the modules being fixed in the future by the Developer (Alan).
  • RESPONSE #2: Blatant Modules on VapeV4
    • The blatant modules are on VapeV4 if I can remember correctly, needs you to enable something to utilize them, VapeV4 has always been known as a blatant injectable client, I'm unsure if this is intended or not, but I will say it is and probably always will be the number one go-to client for closet/blatant cheating on Hypixel or BlocksMC, or some other "shitty server" with a bad anticheat.
  • RESPONSE #3: Speed Module being removed on VapeV4
    • Though, to reiterate, VapeV4 has always been known to be the go-to blatant injectable client that you can inject into your favorite clients such as Lunar or Badlion, it does not include bypasses or disablers such as Moon, Rise, Novoline, etc, so blatant modules such as Speed, Flight, or any movement related modules have always been easily flagged by competent anticheats. So the removal of Speed is "alarming" to some people and some people are not happy about it, could simply be a strategic marketing plan that Manthe is constructing (speculations).
  • RESPONSE #4: Speculations previously mentioned & why VapeV4 may have future blatant modules removed soon
    • If my speculations are true, if Manthe is really constructing this strategic marketing strategy, this would be a brilliant idea for both users and developers. If all blatant modules were removed and stripped from VapeV4, and moved to something like "VapeV5" (example), and V4 simply be a closet cheating client for Hypixel (some might question why not use Vape Lite, Lite is known for it's undetectability in screenshares and for closet cheating on practice servers, though could be used for closet cheating on Hypixel, BlocksMC, etc) and V5 be for blatant modules with disablers and bypasses etc. This would benefit both the users and developers because since bypasses and disablers are included in V5, the users will have a better experience with blatantly cheating, and developers will make more money off of selling V5. So the lineup would probably be Lite, V4, and V5.
  • RESPONSE #5: Why this probably won't be the case
    • Again, everything I said previously near the end of Response #3 and after is all but speculation, though brilliant, I don't think Manthe will spend time working on V5 and a new "blatant" lineup such as V5 and stripping V4's blatant modules away. Not only could it make some users unhappy because they paid for V4 for of blatant modules, it could be an even heavier load of work for Manthe as managing a blatant client is not easy, as anticheat's push out patches for disablers and bypasses often.
EDIT: Oversight mentioned below, VapeV4 is a "Hybrid Client" though it's known as a blatant client from the community.

Last edited:
VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Blatant mode is what you're talking about and it was removed. Nobody thought of Vape V4 as an injectable blatant client. Manthe said that's not what hes aiming for and I've only heard of it referred to as a ghost client, maybe a hybrid.

I don't even know what to say to this...I hope it's a joke though Manthe has made it clear many times that vape v4 is NOT a blatant client and that those modules haven't been updated in years and were going to be removed.
I apologize, yes you are right that Manthe has made it clear many times that VapeV4 is not a blatant client, it is a hybrid client with a few non-ghost features; though, from the community's perspective, V4 is "known" as a blatant injectable client, though it's intended description is "Hybrid client" or "Ghost client" with a few blatant modules.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Blatant mode is what you're talking about and it was removed. Nobody thought of Vape V4 as an injectable blatant client. Manthe said that's not what hes aiming for and I've only heard of it referred to as a ghost client, maybe a hybrid.

I don't even know what to say to this...I hope it's a joke though Manthe has made it clear many times that vape v4 is NOT a blatant client and that those modules haven't been updated in years and were going to be removed.
Tons and tons of people have thought of vape as a injectable blatant client. Or atleast one where you can toggle up. Vape used to be advertised as a hybrid client but now it is advertised as a ghost client. Tons of people bough it when it was a hybrid client. Ig its never gonna have blatant stuff again idk tho hope there will be some blatant stuff in v5 well see.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Tons and tons of people have thought of vape as a injectable blatant client. Or atleast one where you can toggle up. Vape used to be advertised as a hybrid client but now it is advertised as a ghost client. Tons of people bough it when it was a hybrid client. Ig its never gonna have blatant stuff again idk tho hope there will be some blatant stuff in v5 well see.
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 5.30.17 PM.png

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Ye but in features in big letters it says Ghost Client and then below it says hybrid ghost client which is kinda confusing for ppl buying.
I'm unsure about what I'm about to say, but if I remember correctly, on the old vape.gg web page, it said something about a blatant client, but this was years ago so... I could be wrong.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
After reading everybody's response to this post, this will be a heavily compact message as there are a few things I'd like to respond to.

• RESPONSE #1: Rise 6.0
    • After purchasing it, I can agree that Rise 6.0 is extremely disappointing; some of the modules are dysfunctional, and I hope to see a lot of the modules being fixed in the future by the Developer (Alan).
  • RESPONSE #2: Blatant Modules on VapeV4
    • The blatant modules are on VapeV4 if I can remember correctly, needs you to enable something to utilize them, VapeV4 has always been known as a blatant injectable client, I'm unsure if this is intended or not, but I will say it is and probably always will be the number one go-to client for closet/blatant cheating on Hypixel or BlocksMC, or some other "shitty server" with a bad anticheat.
  • RESPONSE #3: Speed Module being removed on VapeV4
    • Though, to reiterate, VapeV4 has always been known to be the go-to blatant injectable client that you can inject into your favorite clients such as Lunar or Badlion, it does not include bypasses or disablers such as Moon, Rise, Novoline, etc, so blatant modules such as Speed, Flight, or any movement related modules have always been easily flagged by competent anticheats. So the removal of Speed is "alarming" to some people and some people are not happy about it, could simply be a strategic marketing plan that Manthe is constructing (speculations).
  • RESPONSE #4: Speculations previously mentioned & why VapeV4 may have future blatant modules removed soon
    • If my speculations are true, if Manthe is really constructing this strategic marketing strategy, this would be a brilliant idea for both users and developers. If all blatant modules were removed and stripped from VapeV4, and moved to something like "VapeV5" (example), and V4 simply be a closet cheating client for Hypixel (some might question why not use Vape Lite, Lite is known for it's undetectability in screenshares and for closet cheating on practice servers, though could be used for closet cheating on Hypixel, BlocksMC, etc) and V5 be for blatant modules with disablers and bypasses etc. This would benefit both the users and developers because since bypasses and disablers are included in V5, the users will have a better experience with blatantly cheating, and developers will make more money off of selling V5. So the lineup would probably be Lite, V4, and V5.
  • RESPONSE #5: Why this probably won't be the case
    • Again, everything I said previously near the end of Response #3 and after is all but speculation, though brilliant, I don't think Manthe will spend time working on V5 and a new "blatant" lineup such as V5 and stripping V4's blatant modules away. Not only could it make some users unhappy because they paid for V4 for of blatant modules, it could be an even heavier load of work for Manthe as managing a blatant client is not easy, as anticheat's push out patches for disablers and bypasses often.
EDIT: Oversight mentioned below, VapeV4 is a "Hybrid Client" though it's known as a blatant client from the community.
Speed was not removed its just not included in the frame, you can search for it.

There's not ever going to be a version that has "bypasses and disablers". The entire concept of blatant bypasses and disablers is dead. Our main priority has always been sanitized modules, not exploits.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Speed was not removed its just not included in the frame, you can search for it.

There's not ever going to be a version that has "bypasses and disablers". The entire concept of blatant bypasses and disablers is dead. Our main priority has always been sanitized modules, not exploits.
Wont there eventually be a limit on how far you can push closet modules? I mean I guess at a certain point you could go back and make everything a lot more customizable but still there has to be a limit.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Wont there eventually be a limit on how far you can push closet modules? I mean I guess at a certain point you could go back and make everything a lot more customizable but still there has to be a limit.
Not really. That aside most features that can be done are not even necessarily module related.

VapeV4

xEdgar20

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Ye but in features in big letters it says Ghost Client and then below it says hybrid ghost client which is kinda confusing for ppl buying.
Hybrid is ghost client + legit mods. Nothing in relation to ghost client + blatant features.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20

Oh, I see, I interpreted that Speed was removed based off of everybody's response to "RIP Speed".

VapeV4

xEdgar20

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
They why did it ever have blatant features?
I understand that vape adopted the term hybrid when it added legit mods.

As the website said in the past, it has blatant features like any other hacked client, however this does not mean that it was always a ghost client, if we go back 8 years Spook client (by Manthe) had killaura in the combat frame, velocity, speed , fly, sprint and other modules were in the player frame, over time some were added and relocated to a frame called blatant which is the one we know for the simple fact of being as it says in the name BLATANT, that does not mean that it vape has always been a ghost client.

They are getting rid of everything blatant but that does not mean that the client will be boring, SilentAura is a clear example that they only want to sanitize blatant modules. (Those that are possible).

I recommend waiting for updates and not making drama about everything that is happening now with the client.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I'm unsure about what I'm about to say, but if I remember correctly, on the old vape.gg web page, it said something about a blatant client, but this was years ago so... I could be wrong.
It said blatant modules btw.
IMG_20231002_231641.jpg