[REQUEST] Legit Settings

Terakorn

Social Credit
I play Bedwars and Skywars, Im closet cheater with 270ms - 300ms depends, most likely 300ms most of the time but it goes down in waves.
I want a legit setting I have reach 3.0-3.4 and it looks like not even giving me some advantage
my current settings:
Antibot advanced without remove bots cuz i love flying bots
Aimassist 2.7 h clickaim
Autoclick 8-13 lmb
reach 3.0-3.4
w tap default settings idk

just these i want some settings that give me some advantages that will let me win easier cuz my win rates still low with this

oLeimi

Social Credit
I play Bedwars and Skywars, Im closet cheater with 270ms - 300ms depends, most likely 300ms most of the time but it goes down in waves.
I want a legit setting I have reach 3.0-3.4 and it looks like not even giving me some advantage
my current settings:
Antibot advanced without remove bots cuz i love flying bots
Aimassist 2.7 h clickaim
Autoclick 8-13 lmb
reach 3.0-3.4
w tap default settings idk

just these i want some settings that give me some advantages that will let me win easier cuz my win rates still low with this
Aim assist:
Speed 5.0, 3.7 if rec
Max angle is ur fov
Distance 4.4 if legit.
Auto clicker 12-15 is fine, open rmb ac for easier clutch and snowballs, break block on, limited item on rmb
Reach 3.3-3.4 or 3.5, vertical check on misplace only on if rec
Velocity 86 100 90 cuz of ur ping, only when target/water check on
W tap off since it’s easy to learn, instead, open auto sprint and will make w tap easier, you will find w tap your self gives you more advantage.

Terakorn

Social Credit
Aim assist:
Speed 5.0, 3.7 if rec
Max angle is ur fov
Distance 4.4 if legit.
Auto clicker 12-15 is fine, open rmb ac for easier clutch and snowballs, break block on, limited item on rmb
Reach 3.3-3.4 or 3.5, vertical check on misplace only on if rec
Velocity 86 100 90 cuz of ur ping, only when target/water check on
W tap off since it’s easy to learn, instead, open auto sprint and will make w tap easier, you will find w tap your self gives you more advantage.
ty ill try but i dont like velocity so i think im not going to use it cuz it might be detectable somehow when they update their ac and i play on my important main so im not goign to take the risk

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
you'd better use vpn to reduce your ping.your settings won't give you obvious advantage with such bad ping.

needlunar

Social Credit
If your ping is that high trust me you wanna use velocity, 80% with that ping (I use 60% on my main and I have 30ms, haven’t been banned I’ve used this for months)

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
vpn doesnt help ? i guess so it would just make pings worse cuz you would need to connect more shizs
i mean the vpn specially for games such as "Lei god" "go link".it makes you link to server directly.if you have 300ms in asia,your ping will reduce to 180-190ms while using such vpn.