[REQUEST] i'm trying to find perfect settings for skywars on hypixel

Marcowwo

Social Credit
i need settings for my vape lite, anything that doesn't get me banned is good. my ping doesn't go under 150 so i think i can use 3.2 reach, right?

Zoomer123

Social Credit
These settings should be good for 150+ ping

AC: 9-13 or 11-14
Reach: 3.1-3.3(safe) 3.4-3.6(semi-safe)
Velocity: 80+H 100V 100%C (DONT CHANGE VERTICAL OR CHANCE)
Hitbox: 0.12
You can use aim assist but you don’t need to if you already have good aim.

Last edited:

thegamer505

Social Credit
These settings should be good for 150+ ping

AC: 9-13 or 11-14
Reach: 3.1-3.3(safe) 3.4-3.6(semi-safe)
Velocity: 80+H 100V 100%C (DONT CHANGE VERTICAL OR CHANCE)
Hitbox: 0.12
You can use aim assist but you don’t need to it you already have good aim.
3.4-3.6 would be semi-blatant, maybe even blatant, but maybe not because of the higher ping, not too sure. Regardless, 80 Vel and 3.4-3.6 will get you nearly definately get you banned if you play enough and have some relevance, so I would recommend staying below 3.4 maximum value and keep your minimum value lower the higher your maximum value is.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
3.4-3.6 would be semi-blatant, maybe even blatant, but maybe not because of the higher ping, not too sure. Regardless, 80 Vel and 3.4-3.6 will get you nearly definately get you banned if you play enough and have some relevance, so I would recommend staying below 3.4 maximum value and keep your minimum value lower the higher your maximum value is.
Used 3.3-3.4 on a 22 star for about 2 months in Jan and got it banned, in mega sw. It just depends how known you are LMAO. If you have many modfriends, you're clear, or if mods are too lazy to witchunt you. (ie. MinorEvent, Leovardo, Killum, 5hut, BunnyJr, etc aren't banned, despite using really blatant shit).

VapeV4 VapeLite

Mztitb

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Used 3.3-3.4 on a 22 star for about 2 months in Jan and got it banned, in mega sw. It just depends how known you are LMAO. If you have many modfriends, you're clear, or if mods are too lazy to witchunt you. (ie. MinorEvent, Leovardo, Killum, 5hut, BunnyJr, etc aren't banned, despite using really blatant shit).
MinorEvent has staff team connections.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Do you think 3.4-3.6 is detectable with 80-110 ping?

thegamer505

Social Credit
damn 3.3-3.4 on a 22 star got you staff banned? wtf

thegamer505

Social Credit
Do you think 3.4-3.6 is detectable with 80-110 ping?
reach below 4.2 to my knowledge won't get even silent log for watchdog lmfao, the anticheat might as well not exist for reach. but there are staff, and as if you read above, if you are even somewhat relevant you'll very likely be banned with 3.3-3.6. I honestly recommend keeping your minimum value at 0 if you use more then 3.3 maximum value.