Reach for hypixel?

CRAIGslist0

Social Credit
i know people using 3.8+ reach on their mains right now and still havent gotten banned even with the watchdog update. if i only use autoclicker with it (no hitboxes, velo, etc.) whats the highest reach i can use for bed wars and sky wars that should be safe from staff and watchdog ban?

Beefy

Social Credit
I’m pretty sure 3.0 to 3.20 is safe and looks legit. Im using 3.0 to 3.15 just to be extra safe.

vec.

Social Credit
i know people using 3.8+ reach on their mains right now and still havent gotten banned even with the watchdog update. if i only use autoclicker with it (no hitboxes, velo, etc.) whats the highest reach i can use for bed wars and sky wars that should be safe from staff and watchdog ban?
there is no way in hell you are 47

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
as far as i know the anticheat didnt get better its just sending more logs for staff to review use 3.15 only while sprinting and vert check, for ac just have a 5 cps gap to be safe and have extra random on. velo should be fine at 90 100 100 because thats really hard to see and faggotdog doesn't know the difference between velocity and actual kb / lag.

Rednose

Social Credit
what ping? but for any ping id say 3.05-3.1 for complete "legitness" you can probably get away with 3.05-3.15

giant

Social Credit
"Rumors" literally u can use 4+ block reach without ban and watchdog don't have any reach check, stop lying LOL
exactly dude once i used 4 block reach killaura on my main without getting banned im so confused why people are acting like that will get u banned