Ranked Skywars Settings (Blatant)

Discussion in 'Settings' started by danteh, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:35 PM.

1. danteh

danteh New Member

I’ve seen A LOT of people asking for ranked skywars settings on here so here ya go. These settings aren’t made for hiding. Even tho people record you, forums reporting isn’t a thing anymore so yea. Only way to get banned is by a mod spectating.

AntiBot (Hypixel)
    KA Settings: https://gyazo.com/9e7a55a4c3c8d297a3b372a4bceea0b6
    KeepSprint
    NoFall
    FastPlace (Blocks) [Delay 0.0]
    AntiKB [80% Horizontal, 100% Chance]
    ^Could go lower if u want
    AntiFall (Bind)
    Criticals (Hypixel)
    ^Don’t know if it even works

Rest is preference:
    Nametags, etc.

2. should you toggle ka or on all the time?

3. danteh

danteh New Member

Keep it on, it only hits while holding left click anyways.

4. will you get banned with these though? also how often will mods spect?

5. danteh

danteh New Member

You won’t get wdr banned, it depends on time of day. There’s a ranked skywars discord that shows all bans that happens every season, you can check if there are a lot of bans that recently happened.

6. link to the discord?

7. legitplayer

legitplayer Member

are u sure antifall looks blatant af also I got staff banned using crazy settings on an alt as a testso I donot know if this will work

8. danteh

danteh New Member

As I said, these bypass watchdog, not the staff members. It all depends on when u play. Toggle antifall with a keybind so u don’t keep getting rubberbanded over and over again.

9. legitplayer

legitplayer Member

anti fall bans now I think bc also when you fall out of ur cage in sw you do not want to get rubberbanded

10. danteh

danteh New Member

It doesn’t, I was playing yesterday with it. U just have to toggle it with a keybind and press it when u get knocked off into the void.