Probably quitting vape forums

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Hello,
I’m not going to pretend like this is a big deal or anything but I am likely done with vape forums, as well as cheating in general. I got vape when I was around 12 years old, and I just never fully quit the community for some reason. I am now 16, and I have recently found a lot of success in my life. I got a 1560 on the sat first time without studying, I have a girlfriend and solid group of friends, I go to the gym 6 days a week, I got a car, and I just overall greatly improved my quality of life. For these reasons, it is time for me to move on from Minecraft cheating (lol).
Goodbye,
Alex

(I also am going to attach a screenshot of the sat score for people who think I’m a moron to inflate my massive ego)
IMG_8771.jpeg

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Hello,
I’m not going to pretend like this is a big deal or anything but I am likely done with vape forums, as well as cheating in general. I got vape when I was around 12 years old, and I just never fully quit the community for some reason. I am now 16, and I have recently found a lot of success in my life. I got a 1560 on the sat first time without studying, I have a girlfriend and solid group of friends, I go to the gym 6 days a week, I got a car, and I just overall greatly improved my quality of life. For these reasons, it is time for me to move on from Minecraft cheating (lol).
Goodbye,
Alex

(I also am going to attach a screenshot of the sat score for people who think I’m a moron to inflate my massive ego)
View attachment 7993
I already thought something like that so I hadn't seen you in a while...
Goodbye 👋🥲

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
Hello,
Goodbye,
Alex

View attachment 7993
ok bye, make sure to remove your negative social credit from me before you go

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Goodbye old friend, I hope you have a great life. 👋

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
Hello,
Goodbye,
Alex

rip. Bye man. Thanks for giving me admin in vape server 2 years ago lol.