polar ac

MrSyz

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
Polar is expensive as fuck, and I don't think anyone is gonna buy it for a test server. So your best bet is to fake being interested in buying it and try and get on their official test server.

Uruk

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
It's literally almost impossible to bypass Polar so have good luck trying it, I have it on my server and you can't do anything +
Polar is not that much expensive you just don't know the real price for something that can be bought by super big network.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
It's literally almost impossible to bypass Polar so have good luck trying it, I have it on my server and you can't do anything +
Polar is not that much expensive you just don't know the real price for something that can be bought by super big network.
Polar is very easy to bypass, it is just that the bypasses aren't anything impressive. It is the same situation as Grim, you cannot do anything impossible, but at the moment it has no checks for the improbable, hence why a ton of clients geared towards Grim can bypass it flawlessly.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Polar is very easy to bypass, it is just that the bypasses aren't anything impressive. It is the same situation as Grim, you cannot do anything impossible, but at the moment it has no checks for the improbable, hence why a ton of clients geared towards Grim can bypass it flawlessly.
can you send a blatent bypass? im on pika so accounts dont matter

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
you cannot bypass grim/polar blatantly with vape, except for autoclicker, aim assist, legit scaffold, and backtrack
grim doesnt autoban so you can use normal aura with no rotations and also vanilla autoblock with it

YouTube

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
grim doesnt autoban so you can use normal aura with no rotations and also vanilla autoblock with it
grim detects 3.005 and 99% velo with a good enough config jartex/pika staff are just autistic, also it is possible to detect reach like 3.000000000005 *maybe* which would make reach a useless hack but that may cause falses

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
grim detects 3.005 and 99% velo with a good enough config jartex/pika staff are just autistic, also it is possible to detect reach like 3.000000000005 *maybe* which would make reach a useless hack but that may cause falses
pov: false banning half of your server

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Some things aren't useful to detect. For example, grim detects fast math which is literally useless to detect and just a waste of server resources and such. I would argue reach under 3,1 isn't necessary or useful to detect either. Probably why Hypixel focus on things that ruin player experience a lot, not closet cheaters using 3,2 reach.

YouTube

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Some things aren't useful to detect. For example, grim detects fast math which is literally useless to detect and just a waste of server resources and such. I would argue reach under 3,1 isn't necessary or useful to detect either. Probably why Hypixel focus on things that ruin player experience a lot, not closet cheaters using 3,2 reach.
Reach should probably be detected at like 3.005 which is what Grim does with the right config, because if you use even 3.01 you'll get a lot of double hits