pit settings help

Social Credit
Hey i need settings for hypixel pit on my main account ,i have 100 ping, i have heard that legit aura bypasses but i tested it on an alt and go banned pretty fast.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Aura bypasses you just had a bad config/staff ban. If its your main I wouldn't recommend killaura regardless. Maybe toggling against cheaters but if you really want killaura:

Killaura:
Aura Type - Blatant Aura
Blatant Mode - Switch
Target: Target players
Attacks per second: 7-10
Switch Delay: 400
Swing Range: Same or more than attack range
Attack Range: MAX 4,2 but go lower for better hitreg (I use 4 I think)
Max angle: 360
Max targets: 1 (you can put this higher since its switch aura I just prefer 1) if you put higher it will just switch between
Target Mode: Distance, Health (good for cleaning) or whatever u prefer
Aim Mode: Anti-Cheat or Silent both work (I use anticheat theyre both the same pretty much)
GUI Check: On
Show target: Whatever you prefer
No swing: OFF
Limit to items: swords (just convenient)

I also recommend (jump around and you kinda get "bhop"):

Velocity (same bind as killaura): 0 Horizontal 0 Vertical 100% Chance
Keepsprint (same bind as killaura)

Social Credit
Aura bypasses you just had a bad config/staff ban. If its your main I wouldn't recommend killaura regardless. Maybe toggling against cheaters but if you really want killaura:

Killaura:
Aura Type - Blatant Aura
Blatant Mode - Switch
Max targets: 1 (you can put this higher since its switch aura I just prefer 1) if you put higher it will just switch between
Aim Mode: Anti-Cheat or Silent both work (I use anticheat theyre both the same pretty much)

thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Keep in mind you are only able to walk/move freely while autoblocking if you take damage. If you haven't taken damage just stand still otherwise you will lag back (or turn off autoblock and hold right mouse button manually which fixes that but then you won't be able to move freely at all, only super slow like when blocking your sword in vanilla).

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Wouldn't use this for your main though, you will end up hitting people behind you without even looking and get banned.
Thats why you use an aim mode though.. besides if you are worried about hitting people behind you when fighting multiple people just use "Yaw" target mode and it will aim at whoever is the closest to your crosshair.

It doesn't ban ive tried on several alts for hours, for a long time. Only way it bans is if you hit players through multiple blocks, or staff of course.

Handled

Social Credit
Thats why you use an aim mode though.. besides if you are worried about hitting people behind you when fighting multiple people just use "Yaw" target mode and it will aim at whoever is the closest to your crosshair.

It doesn't ban ive tried on several alts for hours, for a long time. Only way it bans is if you hit players through multiple blocks, or staff of course.
so does hypixel ip bans?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
so does hypixel ip bans?
I think they used to ban if several accounts got banned on your ip (like if you get banned on two accounts all new accounts would get banned meanwhile accounts 21+ level wouldn't be banned).

Now they ban even if 1 account gets banned, but I think again it only matters if the account is under level 21.

Handled

Social Credit
I think they used to ban if several accounts got banned on your ip (like if you get banned on two accounts all new accounts would get banned meanwhile accounts 21+ level wouldn't be banned).

Now they ban even if 1 account gets banned, but I think again it only matters if the account is under level 21.
okay thanks

MicroElectronics

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22

I used legit aura on my main and after about a week I got banned. RIP. Pissed me off too because I know so many other high prestiges who blatantly hack BUT IM THE ONE who gets banned. smh. It's impossible to even mega without KA because some bhopper comes along when you at 48 kills and destroys you. Kill aura is required to toggle on the other hackers otherwise I just play normal. I also would just completely kill aura my way through events which was not smart. Im worried about hacking again on my main after I get unbanned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I used legit aura on my main and after about a week I got banned. RIP. Pissed me off too because I know so many other high prestiges who blatantly hack BUT IM THE ONE who gets banned. smh. It's impossible to even mega without KA because some bhopper comes along when you at 48 kills and destroys you. Kill aura is required to toggle on the other hackers otherwise I just play normal. I also would just completely kill aura my way through events which was not smart. Im worried about hacking again on my main after I get unbanned.
Staff banned

lud4o

Social Credit

Killaura:
Aura Type - Blatant Aura
Blatant Mode - Switch

hi i have question, so i played versus 1 player(im sure he hacks) and like when i hit him he takes less hits and damage unlike other players, is there a hack called like this or something like this(his ping is around 100 and the server is bmc idk if this will help)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Kill aura is so much stronger tho. I would use 18-20cps auto clicker and full aim assist(which did basically nothing) and it was essentially the same as me butterfly clicking.
You can use blatant aura then if you want but don't use legit aura anymore it flags (since it uses hitboxes which now flag on hypixel).

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
hi i have question, so i played versus 1 player(im sure he hacks) and like when i hit him he takes less hits and damage unlike other players, is there a hack called like this or something like this(his ping is around 100 and the server is bmc idk if this will help)
You can take less damage, if you block your sword in minecraft you take 50% less damage so they could have used killaura with autoblock (it blocks your sword while hitting so they took 50% less damage).

If the hitreg was bad that is just the server or the hacker was too far away for you to reach.