PHASE

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Are there even any clients with a working phase? Ones that work on hcf servers, I don't care about hypixel or whatever.

adam

Social Credit
Are there even any clients with a working phase? Ones that work on hcf servers, I don't care about hypixel or whatever.
I heard winters phase is good also heard hope 6.9 has good phase too, but I dont wanna risk me getting banned to see if they work. Why? Are you thinking about copying a clients phase into vape?

adam

Social Credit
It's literally impossible to phase. Only on the shitty 5 player servers that use para's old 2015 plugins does phase work on.
I'm watching people phase on veltpvp and it was just recently uploaded they are using private clients so it is possible to phase

KothEnd

Social Credit
The Tea client has a working phase, though its a 15$ client which i really don't wanna purchase just for a phase when i paid 60$ for vape and more then half of the vape community would love to see a phase in the blatant tab. @Manthe This Phase works has been tested on Velt and Faithful and Viper, I haven't seen any client since 2016 that phases better then the Tea client. It slides like butter.

Kyanite

Social Credit
The Tea client has a working phase, though its a 15$ client which i really don't wanna purchase just for a phase when i paid 60$ for vape and more then half of the vape community would love to see a phase in the blatant tab. @Manthe This Phase works has been tested on Velt and Faithful and Viper, I haven't seen any client since 2016 that phases better then the Tea client. It slides like butter.
Tea?
And are you Fucking retarded? $60?

KothEnd

Social Credit
Im not sure why youre calling me retarded when USD isnt the only currency in the fucking world fyi