Outdated.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
You can now bind a module to multiple key binds in Vape V4. Not sure how useful it is but it's here now.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
what does that mean, can i bind scaffold to z and x keys at the same time?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
thats been a thing for at least 2 years
No, not that. What you mean is that you only could bind multiple modules to a singe key. Now you can bind the module to multiple keys.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
No, not that. What you mean is that you only could bind multiple modules to a singe key. Now you can bind the module to multiple keys.
yea thats what i mean i used to use it when i first bought vape

pickledick

Social Credit
you have to enable allow multi keybinding or whatever it’s called under the general settings. that’s been there forever

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
you have to enable allow multi keybinding or whatever it’s called under the general settings. that’s been there forever
That was the option for having modules bind to 1 key. But the current thing I talked about is new as when I play on some servers with Invwalk whule being in the vape gui, I would so often click on the set key bind button and then it would only accepts 1 key bind but now it accepts multiple key binds.

pickledick

Social Credit
That was the option for having modules bind to 1 key. But the current thing I talked about is new as when I play on some servers with Invwalk whule being in the vape gui, I would so often click on the set key bind button and then it would only accepts 1 key bind but now it accepts multiple key binds.
no. you can always bind multiple modules to 1 key, that’s never been a limitation or option or anything.

But you can bind a module to multiple keys if you enable multiple key binding. so it requires that you press Z and G at the same time to toggle one module for example. that’s been an option for a long long time

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
no. you can always bind multiple modules to 1 key, that’s never been a limitation or option or anything.

But you can bind a module to multiple keys if you enable multiple key binding. so it requires that you press Z and G at the same time to toggle one module for example. that’s been an option for a long long time
Are you really really sure? I had that option enabled when I bought Vape, but I never was able to do it, and I was only able to do it a few days.
noooo.gif