OCE hypixel server using vape.gg

Skuxxlord

Social Credit
Hey guys, I'm interested in buying vape.gg so I can use it on hypixel, but obviously me being in Australia I get 200+ ping, just wondering if vape.gg works on those types of pings, and if it worth even buying it, only thing really stopping me is the ping.

any opinions would be appreciated.

regards,

Skuxxlord

Social Credit
So for example , Kill aura or like fast building, Will i be at disadvantage using vape.gg with 200+ ping or does it work around that?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
So for example , Kill aura or like fast building, Will i be at disadvantage using vape.gg with 200+ ping or does it work around that?
it works but once you buy vape, dont throw some random settings and hope it works. ask for config here before toggling anything

Skuxxlord

Social Credit
Yeah i tried using some weird configs from the settings forum, but im still getting killed due to ping, i tried doing reach and aim assist, just dying way too much, Idk if i should put the reach way higher, Im just confused because people are saying if its way to high in hypixel bedwars, that they wont register

Merryzz would you have any sort of config for 200+ for hypixel bedwars that i could use to get some dubs

regards, @Merryzz

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Yeah i tried using some weird configs from the settings forum, but im still getting killed due to ping, i tried doing reach and aim assist, just dying way too much, Idk if i should put the reach way higher, Im just confused because people are saying if its way to high in hypixel bedwars, that they wont register

Merryzz would you have any sort of config for 200+ for hypixel bedwars that i could use to get some dubs

regards, @Merryzz