NickDetector exhi paste (vape v4)

Shitterdown

Social Credit
im pretty sure all denicker methods are patched
no, the creator of seraph mod/duelsniffer is the only person i know of with a working denicker currently. it wont get added to vape btw and also even if it did it would get patched very fast

uniedit

Social Credit
no, the creator of seraph mod/duelsniffer is the only person i know of with a working denicker currently. it wont get added to vape btw and also even if it did it would get patched very fast
"patched very fast" this shit has been active for almost 8 months in astolfo and I don’t know how many months in exhi because I don’t follow the updates lol. So it won't be patched anytime soon

uniedit

Social Credit
and even if it is patched it is still possible to use it on other servers to see if there are people with pirated minecraft or any server that has /nick so even patched would still be very useful

Shitterdown

Social Credit
"patched very fast" this shit has been active for almost 8 months in astolfo and I don’t know how many months in exhi because I don’t follow the updates lol. So it won't be patched anytime soon
astolfo's was patched many many months ago what are you talking about