vape 1.8.9 mac

1. uniedit

NickDetector exhi paste (vape v4)

Make the vape have a denick notification. It would be cool to see who's with /nick in the hypixel or to see poor people without minecraft origins. Please Manthe i give you my ass baby
  2. Sheep

.Dmg vape

vape but as a .dmg secure as .exe but supports mac
  3. 虚空无城

ESP improvement

I think ESP should add options, you can know what teams are far away get up
  4. 虚空无城

autoclicker right click

I want to ask whether the right click of autoclicker overlaps with the left click? Left click 15cps, right click 15cps Will there be 30cps Anti-cut
  5. N

Does Vape work on Mac?

I am thinking of buying Vape V3. I play on a mac. How, and can I inject vape into my badlion client ON my mac? Thanks, -NiqhtTime
  6. B

Bring Back .jar vape

There are many mac users out there, who are in need of a reliable client, that has both blatant and Closet cheats. Maybe when buying vape, you could have a decision of .jar or .exe. There are many mac users who cheat, and doing this decision on your behalves could bring in many more sales via...
  7. Darkwinter

Manthe = legend? Bug reward

how is manthe so much better than most developers?.. he’s like killing the game, he’s like Floyd mayweather, he’s like Conor mcgregor but he didn’t get choked out Also I’m wondering what’s the reward for finding a bug thanks.
  8. R

Mac Compatible

Please make this client mac compatible, for both Vape and Vape Lite! Please. I know I can run boot camp and all that but I don't want to lose anything.