New Velo!

newlol11

Social Credit
Idk if anyone knows or im really late, but today i clean installed windows 10 and re-downloaded vape and when i toggled my settings i saw it say next to velocity: normal. Then i actually went to the the thing and they added jump reset to velo? Is this any good? Could this velo be used on mmc?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Idk if anyone knows or im really late, but today i clean installed windows 10 and re-downloaded vape and when i toggled my settings i saw it say next to velocity: normal. Then i actually went to the the thing and they added jump reset to velo? Is this any good? Could this velo be used on mmc?
The jump reset can be used on mmc, since it's a default Minecraft behavior.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
they added jump reset? I thought that wasnt even a form a velocity
Yeah but it reduces knockback so I guess it kinda fits into the velocity module anyways, thats what a lot of other clients do. Either way its a great addition, its something ive been wanting for a while now.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yeah but it reduces knockback so I guess it kinda fits into the velocity module anyways, thats what a lot of other clients do. Either way its a great addition, its something ive been wanting for a while now.
My friend redownloaded the exe and he didn't see anything new. I cant check it till the 21st since I'm on vacation, perhaps it still isn't released fully yet?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
My friend redownloaded the exe and he didn't see anything new. I cant check it till the 21st since I'm on vacation, perhaps it still isn't released fully yet?
I don't have access to it anymore, they might have pushed it too early idk.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Might be only for partners and such? It will get added back soon.
There is no difference on vape v4 between partners and regular users. If a partner has a beta version, it just means that an admin gave him the beta version. (via an exe file)

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
There is no difference on vape v4 between partners and regular users. If a partner has a beta version, it just means that an admin gave him the beta version. (via an exe file)
Yeah, that's what I wanted to say. Thanks for clearing it up.