New Vape Update Footage

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
He’s using the new vape update in this video with hud off, so take a look (bedbreaker, new bridging modes, etc)

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
I'm 99% hes using the new vape update in this video with hud off, so take a look (bedbreaker, new bridging modes, etc)
Bro this shit is actually crazy it has an auto clutch

VapeV4 VapeLite

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I'm 99% hes using the new vape update in this video with hud off, so take a look (bedbreaker, new bridging modes, etc)
*jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair*

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Well I really hope that it is actually vape. From what was seen in the video it looks really exciting.
He was being sarcastic saying it’s obviously bed breaker no other module does that

xenooo

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
excited for this update bro, no need for raven or rise for bedbreak and all that
gonna make v4 so much better W

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
excited for this update bro, no need for raven or rise for bedbreak and all that
gonna make v4 so much better W
I can’t tell if it’s legit bed breaker tho (aims for you and uses the right tools)

V3RT_

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
i usaually inject vape into raven to use ravens bedaura, but if vape has it now, thats a gamechanger