MVP+ Settings

paperchaser

Social Credit
Give me 5 from the changelog I've posted and tell me which will be outnumbered. Things Vape hasn't added or has added.
idk what you mean by "which will be outnumbered"

labymod always worked with vape, newest version does, nothing new
autotool 5+ years
freelook was added years ago in the vape legit menu(first hack to do so)
backtrack ticks was in vape first
reach combo mode was in vape 5+ years ago
jump reset same time
nametags distance 5+ years
blockesp is search which is 5+ years old and drips sucks still

the rest are just random filler things that mean nothing or you can already customize with vape.
Its pretty obvious that nearly everything vape has already is conveniently overlooked because the things in drip are "new" and packaged together with actual new things that are just fillers ie "triggerbot fall" (woow!)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yeah, my bad that I wasn't that clear.
I don't think it works like a normal backtrack (as it's under reach and such) but I haven't got the client so I'm not sure how it works.
About the hitboxes thing, I wanted to say that at higher settings it'll look like hitboxes (and flag certain anticheats without/with a lag compensation that detects backtrack for hitboxes).
Doesn't work like that, the backtrack behaves as reach. As long you use the correct settings, you won't be banned. And anticheats like that, some are known for false positives.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
idk what you mean by "which will be outnumbered"

labymod always worked with vape, newest version does, nothing new
autotool 5+ years
freelook was added years ago in the vape legit menu(first hack to do so)
backtrack ticks was in vape first
reach combo mode was in vape 5+ years ago
jump reset same time
nametags distance 5+ years
blockesp is search which is 5+ years old and drips sucks still

the rest are just random filler things that mean nothing or you can already customize with vape.
Its pretty obvious that nearly everything vape has already is conveniently overlooked because the things in drip are "new" and packaged together with actual new things that are just fillers ie "triggerbot fall" (woow!)
Jump reset was added earlier.
There are various additions like a few strafe improvements, velocity only first hit, reach max hits, no jump delay, autoclicker delay first hit, trigger-bot and chest-stealer additions and some more. In the end, this changelog has more additions that vape doesn't have.
Reach combo mode is only in lite btw.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
There are various additions like a few strafe improvements, velocity only first hit, reach max ticks, no jump delay, autoclicker delay first hit, trigger-bot and chest-stealer additions and some more. In the end, this changelog has more additions that vape doesn't have.
Also Vape staff won't offer you any support with issues exclusive to third-party clients (as they don't plan on doing anything more than just the ability to inject into them).

paperchaser

Social Credit
Also Vape staff won't offer you any support with issues exclusive to third-party clients (as they don't plan on doing anything more than just the ability to inject into them).
but they dont "just inject into them" they work flawlessly. Ive been helped while using lunar, its not like theres any bugs with vape that only happen on lunar

few strafe improvements, velocity only first hit, reach max ticks, no jump delay, autoclicker delay first hit, trigger-bot
filler items like I said absolutely nobody uses this and nobody asks for this. If this was an actual valid point then youd have people asking omg can we please get velocity first hit?? No these are pointless features and you are letting the point go completely over your head about what I originally said. You gave a long list of features, most of them were already in vape, but in the same breath you pointed out that jump reset was added in drip first. That's hypocrisy, why arent you saying "Also, just stating that Vape had most of these features first"?

lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
but they dont "just inject into them" they work flawlessly. Ive been helped while using lunar, its not like theres any bugs with vape that only happen on lunar
I wasn't clear enough apparently. Visuals will sometimes conflict with lunar, for example antidebuff for visuals will NOT work (atleast not for blindness) on lunar exclusively. Literally no features that I have talked of there haven't been added into vape.
Trigger mode for autoclicker and triggerbot module work a bit differently + trigger mode for autoclicker is useless on 1.20.
Filler items like I said absolutely nobody uses this and nobody asks for this. If this was an actual valid point then youd have people asking omg can we please get velocity first hit?? No these are pointless features and you are letting the point go completely over your head about what I originally said. You gave a long list of features, most of them were already in vape, but in the same breath you pointed out that jump reset was added in drip first. That's hypocrisy, why arent you saying "Also, just stating that Vape had most of these features first"?
If you're referring to filler items as refill, most of the cheating potpvp community and I strongly disagree.
Of course, some features aren't as requested, but will help in some situations. I don't think that a lot of people asked for an advanced friends system, Vape added it and it was a good feature.
Nojumpdelay is a highly requested feature but not added for now, though (it exists in drip).
When jump reset in drip lite was added (legit mode): 31st july 2023
When it was added in vape: 16-17th august 2023, was disabled for some time and came back a day after (for bug fixes and such).

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
That's hypocrisy, why arent you saying "Also, just stating that Vape had most of these features first"?
Because I'm not talking about that. This whole time I have been trying to explain that drip isn't a terrible client (a bit overpriced, yes but it doesn't make the client worse by any means) while you were yapping about how ''drip copies vape in everything and it is horrible''.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
There are various additions like a few strafe improvements, velocity only first hit, reach max hits, no jump delay, autoclicker delay first hit, trigger-bot and chest-stealer additions and some more. In the end, this changelog has more additions that vape doesn't have.
Most of these are just random very specific settings that usually aren't needed.
I wasn't clear enough apparently. Visuals will sometimes conflict with lunar, for example antidebuff for visuals will NOT work (atleast not for blindness) on lunar exclusively.
Yeah there's a few very minor bugs on lunar but nothing game breaking and most of these bugs don't affect your cheating experience.
When jump reset in drip lite was added (legit mode): 31st july 2023
When it was added in vape: 16-17th august 2023, was disabled for some time and came back a day after (for bug fixes and such).
Essentially at the same time.

paperchaser

Social Credit
Because I'm not talking about that. This whole time I have been trying to explain that drip isn't a terrible client (a bit overpriced, yes but it doesn't make the client worse by any means) while you were yapping about how ''drip copies vape in everything and it is horrible''.
Nobody here nor myself ever complains about how drip copies every feature out of vape, or the vape.gg TOS, etc.

But when you say "Also, just stating that Drip had jump reset for way longer than Vape"(2 weeks?), I'm going to remind that every single core feature drip has, vape already had for several years. And every update they do, nearly every feature is just adding something vape already has. Also you never disputed the list I sent, you just reasserted the pointless features instead. So again what exactly was the point in saying it was added first, considering that the majority of their update was adding features added first to vape?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Most of these are just random very specific settings that usually aren't needed.

Yeah there's a few very minor bugs on lunar but nothing game breaking and most of these bugs don't affect your cheating experience.

Essentially at the same time.
Yeah, but adding new settings does no harm, so I don't see why not to when it can sometimes help.
Still would be cool if they fixed some visual bugs like the antidebuff one I mentioned
Nobody here nor myself ever complains about how drip copies every feature out of vape, or the vape.gg TOS, etc.

But when you say "Also, just stating that Drip had jump reset for way longer than Vape"(2 weeks?), I'm going to remind that every single core feature drip has, vape already had for several years. And every update they do, nearly every feature is just adding something vape already has. Also you never disputed the list I sent, you just reasserted the pointless features instead. So again what exactly was the point in saying it was added first, considering that the majority of their update was adding features added first to vape?
It's better to have extra features as they'll do no harm.
90% of Vape's features are ''international'' features that basically every relevant client has.
If a popular client does something, others will of course attempt to replicate it. It's pretty normal, Vape also renamed the beanernet to fakelag to be more user friendly/fit in with other clients as no client has something named ''beanernet'' and it is confusing for new people.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Yeah, but adding new settings does no harm, so I don't see why not to when it can sometimes help.
Yes but only if they're useful enough, there's no point in having a bunch of useless options filling up your gui.
90% of Vape's features are ''international'' features that basically every relevant client has.
Not when it comes to injectable clients (v4) & what's so unique about other clients too? Other than a few minor things like visuals or specific/obscure settings most clients are functionally the same.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yes but only if they're useful enough, there's no point in having a bunch of useless options filling up your gui.
That's why I bought vape. You can literally hide any module you want to so it doesn't look cluttered.
Not when it comes to injectable clients (v4) & what's so unique about other clients too? Other than a few minor things like visuals or specific/obscure settings most clients are functionally the same.
Yeah, I used ravenweave, expected it to be horrible but it was actually insane. Staff pretty active + updates pretty often with bug fixes.
Pretty near vape in the means on functionality and such, gui could just use some improvements and hiding modules but otherwise, better than the majority of paid clients (only flaw is that you can't inject but it's a client that's specifically made for lunar). The clicker is also very good. I sometimes use it over vape for toggling against cheaters on blocksmc (able to 6 heart a rise user).
Let's just settle that both drip and vape are good clients since the argument got pretty time consuming and right now, is pointless.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Yeah, I used ravenweave, expected it to be horrible but it was actually insane. Staff pretty active + updates pretty often with bug fixes.
Pretty near vape in the means on functionality and such, gui could just use some improvements and hiding modules but otherwise, better than the majority of paid clients (only flaw is that you can't inject but it's a client that's specifically made for lunar).
That's nice for people that can't pay for a client but yeah as you said it not injecting is already a downside + you have to download some programs to even make it work.
The clicker is also very good. I sometimes use it over vape for toggling against cheaters on blocksmc (able to 6 heart a rise user).
I don't see how it can be better for that? They both just click?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
That's nice for people that can't pay for a client but yeah as you said it not injecting is already a downside + you have to download some programs to even make it work.

I don't see how it can be better for that? They both just click?
Yeah, but still for some people 35$ is a ton. I don't really see the point of injecting as weave is gonna come out with multi-client support soon (meaning forge and blc will probably be supported) unless it's a screen-share proof client.
The setup doesn't really take long and it has much greater potential than just cheating (also the vape fix agent, lunar enable agent etc.)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Saying that later versions are irrelevant is a huge understatement as they're becoming more popular than 1.8.9, even though it's happening slowly. Didn't mmc launch a 1.20 version of their server a few weeks back?
Idk about that. Everyone said TubNet and MCCI would compete with hypixel and both of them failed, another server having good sales doesn’t indicate success, it had to be profitable.

Also let’s not forget that most late version servers are P2W and get shutdown by mojang in like a month

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
I don't think that these are 2 lines of code. It at least has a way better price than raven b4 beta and staff respond insanely quick (once got a response in 3 minutes from them). Sure, 100$ might be a lot but the client is by no means bad. Their visual design is really good (not to mention every visual except for chams can be external), also has a very large variety of modules and is screenshare proof. The webgui seems cool, most people love the fact that it's launchable from your phone/browser, but of course it doesn't help in bypassing ss or such. Also most of their updates have the same amount of content as Vape and they support every version (which makes it one of the best end-game clients as vape doesn't support 1.16.5+ yet).
In that case, vape lite is also not worth the price considering they haven't had an actual update in 3 years now and has way less features than vape v4, just for an external gui and ability to bypass screenshares. I'd say 30$ is good for vape lite as vape v4 would be worth like 50$ and drip lite would be about 70$ (unless they do something stupid).
Drip's updates being small is just placebo. Most of the updates would be just ''silent'' updates since they don't really add a major feature to the client, like the friends system for example. Instead they're bug fixes.
b4 ratted lmao

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Not reading all of that, look the point is drip is ass either way
Drip is far from ass comparing the features with other clients. Anyways let's just agree that this argument is pointless and we should stop.