MVP+ Settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
That's b-.
All raven versions are, who is gonna write that much code and give it for free? Perhaps I’m biased because it’s the mc community and everyone is trying to rat each other but working with people who do that stuff doesn’t make a good impression on yourself.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
who is gonna write that much code and give it for free?
imo a few minecraft accounts and maybe some pws isnt enough of a payment for months of work, plus considering all of his raven release vids get over 100k views and there are linkvertise downloads he probably makes some pretty good money just from those 2

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
imo a few minecraft accounts and maybe some pws isnt enough of a payment for months of work, plus considering all of his raven release vids get over 100k views and there are linkvertise downloads he probably makes some pretty good money just from those 2
100k views is $100 ish (us) so not that great, idk about linkvertise other than it redirects people to scam websites (also not good impression)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
b4 is also im like 99.99% sure
Why'd he sell a ratted client for 150$?
He made B1, B2 and B3 (b3 was ratted but no one was harmed when the token logger still worked), which are today pretty reputable ghost clients, not to mention one of the best at their time.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
All raven versions are, who is gonna write that much code and give it for free? Perhaps I’m biased because it’s the mc community and everyone is trying to rat each other but working with people who do that stuff doesn’t make a good impression on yourself.
Weren't all of the past versions open source and the b3 rat was added by some other developer (which was kicked out when blowsy found out)?
Anyways, the most trustable and reputable free client at the moment is ravenweave. I sometimes even use it over vape (just for fun or for the scaffold). Staff pretty active and it's open source + I think deobfuscated so you have no danger of getting ratted.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Why'd he sell a ratted client for 150$?
He made B1, B2 and B3 (b3 was ratted but no one was harmed when the token logger still worked), which are today pretty reputable ghost clients, not to mention one of the best at their time.
thanks for admitting that you bought a rat for 150

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
And what part of slightly defending a client instantly redirects it to owning the client, or am I missing something?
The free version is very limited, I know that as my friend who's friends with blowsy told me that (he's got early access). Limited both ghost and blatant wise btw.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
And what part of slightly defending a client instantly redirects it to owning the client, or am I missing something?
The free version is very limited, I know that as my friend who's friends with blowsy told me that (he's got early access). Limited both ghost and blatant wise btw.
free version is ratted too lmfao

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
They don't know anything about raven b4, just raw assumptions.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Common sense + the average “developers” in the cheating community
Isn't blowsy a very well-known developer (and pretty reputable too).
Before you mention the token logger in b3, it was removed quickly and no people got harmed from it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Isn't blowsy a very well-known developer (and pretty reputable too).
Before you mention the token logger in b3, it was removed quickly and no people got harmed from it.
you misspelled random developer, as for reputable well that’s debatable since I don’t think having little kids vouch your client makes you reputable. Also people exit scam all the time so it almost means nothing

Look the only reason people here used to use raven was bcz god forbid vape didn’t have bednuker and everyone just had to have it

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
you misspelled random developer, as for reputable well that’s debatable since I don’t think having little kids vouch your client makes you reputable. Also people exit scam all the time so it almost means nothing

Look the only reason people here used to use raven was bcz god forbid vape didn’t have bednuker and everyone just had to have it
The reason raven got popular as a client was because it was a very good free client, though.
Also I didn't misspell his name. Just want to point that out.
I also often use ravenweave because of the on shift hold+shift in air scaffold.