MVP+ Settings

mmstadd2

Social Credit
Hi, I got a MVP+ account i wanna cheat on, I still wanna stay safe tho. Mostly gonna be playing bedwars. Should I do this with vape?
If yes, what features should I use and which should I avoid. What autoclicker settings should I use and is reach still safe? Long time ago for me since I cheated on hypixel so I kinda lost all info I knew abt cheating on hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Just find a good closet config and you're fine, yes vape is probably the best option for most things.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Hi, I got a MVP+ account i wanna cheat on, I still wanna stay safe tho. Mostly gonna be playing bedwars. Should I do this with vape?
If yes, what features should I use and which should I avoid. What autoclicker settings should I use and is reach still safe? Long time ago for me since I cheated on hypixel so I kinda lost all info I knew abt cheating on hypixel
Vape is probably the best for ghost cheating, but if you want to closet + semi-blatant (semi blatant will ban) you can also buy drip lite (if you don't mind spending 100$) although they might stop updating consistently at any time.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
^ Suggesting drip lite as it can also bypass screenshares and has a lot of features (unlike vape lite, which has a very limited range of features but still bypasses screenshares).

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
^ Suggesting drip lite as it can also bypass screenshares and has a lot of features (unlike vape lite, which has a very limited range of features but still bypasses screenshares).
Double the price & less reputable. Yeah it has some features that vape lite doesn't but nothing essential when closet cheating.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Double the price & less reputable. Yeah it has some features that vape lite doesn't but nothing essential when closet cheating.
If they keep the updates and support up, it might become pretty good. If vape lite gets an update (hopefully) it will probably make it more relevant.

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
If you're using an MVP+ account, there's a risk of getting banned. To stay safe, make sure you have at least an MVP++ account, as this rank comes with a ban-proof guarantee.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
If they keep the updates and support up, it might become pretty good. If vape lite gets an update (hopefully) it will probably make it more relevant.
drip adds like 2 lines of code 80% of the time and it’s definitely not worth the price

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
drip adds like 2 lines of code 80% of the time and it’s definitely not worth the price
I don't think that these are 2 lines of code. It at least has a way better price than raven b4 beta and staff respond insanely quick (once got a response in 3 minutes from them). Sure, 100$ might be a lot but the client is by no means bad. Their visual design is really good (not to mention every visual except for chams can be external), also has a very large variety of modules and is screenshare proof. The webgui seems cool, most people love the fact that it's launchable from your phone/browser, but of course it doesn't help in bypassing ss or such. Also most of their updates have the same amount of content as Vape and they support every version (which makes it one of the best end-game clients as vape doesn't support 1.16.5+ yet).
In that case, vape lite is also not worth the price considering they haven't had an actual update in 3 years now and has way less features than vape v4, just for an external gui and ability to bypass screenshares. I'd say 30$ is good for vape lite as vape v4 would be worth like 50$ and drip lite would be about 70$ (unless they do something stupid).
Drip's updates being small is just placebo. Most of the updates would be just ''silent'' updates since they don't really add a major feature to the client, like the friends system for example. Instead they're bug fixes.

Attachments

• 1695291624921.png
    1695291624921.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 38
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I don't think that these are 2 lines of code. It at least has a way better price than raven b4 beta and staff respond insanely quick (once got a response in 3 minutes from them). Sure, 100$ might be a lot but the client is by no means bad. Their visual design is really good (not to mention every visual except for chams can be external), also has a very large variety of modules and is screenshare proof. The webgui seems cool, most people love the fact that it's launchable from your phone/browser, but of course it doesn't help in bypassing ss or such. Also most of their updates have the same amount of content as Vape and they support every version (which makes it one of the best end-game clients as vape doesn't support 1.16.5+ yet).
In that case, vape lite is also not worth the price considering they haven't had an actual update in 3 years now and has way less features than vape v4, just for an external gui and ability to bypass screenshares. I'd say 30$ is good for vape lite as vape v4 would be worth like 50$ and drip lite would be about 70$ (unless they do something stupid).
Drip's updates being small is just placebo. Most of the updates would be just ''silent'' updates since they don't really add a major feature to the client, like the friends system for example. Instead they're bug fixes.
webgui is useless and doesn’t increase value of any kind also 50% of those added things that v4 already had for years

the other version support is cool… if people actually played on any of those lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
webgui is useless and doesn’t increase value of any kind also 50% of those added things that v4 already had for years

the other version support is cool… if people actually played on any of those lol
As I said, webgui doesn't help at anything but people like it because of the concept of launching it from any browser and any device.
Saying that later versions are irrelevant is a huge understatement as they're becoming more popular than 1.8.9, even though it's happening slowly. Didn't mmc launch a 1.20 version of their server a few weeks back?
Also, just stating that Drip had jump reset (named legit velo) for way longer than Vape, also they have a lot of features Vape doesn't (REACH based backtrack, better/different fakelag...).

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
^
1 more piece of evidence 1.20 is gonna take over soon is the fact that prestigeclient.vip is dominating in sales right now.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit

Latest version is relevant. I wouldn't consider any versions in between relevant though. If vape had support for latest version that would be great.

For the other things yeah, it doesn't make drip lite worth it. It has a few unique features but they don't make it worth it, especially since they're not overly unique and you can find a similar replacement for them in other clients.
As I said, webgui doesn't help at anything but people like it because of the concept of launching it from any browser and any device.
Saying that later versions are irrelevant is a huge understatement as they're becoming more popular than 1.8.9, even though it's happening slowly. Didn't mmc launch a 1.20 version of their server a few weeks back?
Also, just stating that Drip had jump reset (named legit velo) for way longer than Vape, also they have a lot of features Vape doesn't (REACH based backtrack, better/different fakelag...).
Yes latest version is relevant. Didn't drip lite just have jump reset for a little bit longer? Besides that's not really relevant as many clients have had it for way longer.

Drip lite & v4 backtrack are functionally the same I think.

Vape fakelag modes/settings would be awesome, I just don't really know what would be useful to add so i'll leave that suggestion to someone that knows what would be useful.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Latest version is relevant. I wouldn't consider any versions in between relevant though. If vape had support for latest version that would be great.

For the other things yeah, it doesn't make drip lite worth it. It has a few unique features but they don't make it worth it, especially since they're not overly unique and you can find a similar replacement for them in other clients.

Yes latest version is relevant. Didn't drip lite just have jump reset for a little bit longer? Besides that's not really relevant as many clients have had it for way longer.

Drip lite & v4 backtrack are functionally the same I think.

Vape fakelag modes/settings would be awesome, I just don't really know what would be useful to add so i'll leave that suggestion to someone that knows what would be useful.
I'll go submit a suggestion right now about vape fakelag/blink modes.
Afaik Drip's reach-based backtrack will not give you hitboxes (unlike vape), just extend the range you can hit them in (basically like only while enemy is moving reach). As they stated, not really a bypass so use it the same way as you would use reach.
Drip lite had jump reset for around 20 days more, just checked it and it was added when july was about to end.
As for the drip lite not being worth it, I do agree to some extent but it's 1 of the best end-game clients you'll find there as it has basically all features you need (similarscreen-share bypass method as Vape Lite too, aka unique code builds and something more).

paperchaser

Social Credit
95% of the features in the changelog you linked have been in vape for 5+ years, yet you mention how jump reset was in drip for like 2 weeks earlier?? what was the point

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
95% of the features in the changelog you linked have been in vape for 5+ years, yet you mention how jump reset was in drip for like 2 weeks earlier?? what was the point
No?
A lot of the stuff there were also improvements/bug fixes.
Unlike vape lite it has a pretty good mouse control refill (afaik it does have mouse control or such as I've seen it actually press the potions to refill at a very high speed). Not hating on Vape Lite, but the mouse control is pretty bad at low delays. One of the only features added that weren't there for a long time is autotool.

paperchaser

Social Credit
No?
A lot of the stuff there were also improvements/bug fixes.
Unlike vape lite it has a pretty good mouse control refill (afaik it does have mouse control or such as I've seen it actually press the potions to refill at a very high speed). Not hating on Vape Lite, but the mouse control is pretty bad at low delays. One of the only features added that weren't there for a long time is autotool.
Yes. You can go down the list and quite literally all of those features have been in vape for several years minus 3-5 random things that are essentially irrelevant

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yes. You can go down the list and quite literally all of those features have been in vape for several years minus 3-5 random things that are essentially irrelevant
Give me 5 from the changelog I've posted and tell me which will be outnumbered. Things Vape hasn't added or has added.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Afaik Drip's reach-based backtrack will not give you hitboxes (unlike vape), just extend the range you can hit them in (basically like only while enemy is moving reach). As they stated, not really a bypass so use it the same way as you would use reach.
The backtrack doesn't give you hitboxes or anything else, it just allows you to hit players from their previous posiitons.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
The backtrack doesn't give you hitboxes or anything else, it just allows you to hit players from their previous posiitons.
Yeah, my bad that I wasn't that clear.
I don't think it works like a normal backtrack (as it's under reach and such) but I haven't got the client so I'm not sure how it works.
About the hitboxes thing, I wanted to say that at higher settings it'll look like hitboxes (and flag certain anticheats without/with a lag compensation that detects backtrack for hitboxes).