VapeV4

Maribooka

Social Credit
So recently I noticed that my Logitech GHub has something called a "Mouse polling rate". And 1000HZ is the maximum. But soon i drag to 1000HZ, hop on Lunar Client it messages "Your mouse polling rate is higher than 500hz, please consider blah blah drag it down or sth /:". On the internet, they claims that 1000HZ = 1ms is the best for gaming, but some claims lower are sometimes better. Any opinions on this?

Please be nice and do not be toxic here, I just want to have some discussions on this forums and have fun! Peace!
Have a nice day you all

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So recently I noticed that my Logitech GHub has something called a "Mouse polling rate". And 1000HZ is the maximum. But soon i drag to 1000HZ, hop on Lunar Client it messages "Your mouse polling rate is higher than 500hz, please consider blah blah drag it down or sth /:". On the internet, they claims that 1000HZ = 1ms is the best for gaming, but some claims lower are sometimes better. Any opinions on this?

Please be nice and do not be toxic here, I just want to have some discussions on this forums and have fun! Peace!
Have a nice day you all
It's because it's too high for minecraft. And you can meet this issue with 1000Hz :

VapeV4

Maribooka

Social Credit
It's because it's too high for minecraft. And you can meet this issue with 1000Hz :
Oh thanks man, i watched the clip but it seems like i have something called mouse acce 💀 Btw whats your mouse pollin rate? I might lower it down to 500hz since i also play Roblox Arsenal and League

VapeV4

Maribooka

Social Credit
I personally don't have any issue using 1000hz on Minecraft... It seems to be a case-by-case problem, if you have no issues in-game then you don't have to lower it.
Actually i just have it on Lunar Client. The mouse acce one /: I tested on BadLion and theres nothing wrong (Forge also tested). Anyways idrc about it lol, im just wondering if lower than 1000hz better or not so i would change 🫤

VapeV4

Maribooka

Social Credit
The higher the polling rate, the smoother and more responsive the mouse movement.

For example if you go back to 125hz after using 1000hz you may notice that your movement may jitter and not look smooth if you move the mouse fast.

That's why there are also 8000hz mice nowadays, though that's maybe overkill for most people lol

tldr use the highest polling rate
K bro

VapeV4

Maribooka

Social Credit
if you do encounter any weird mouse accelerations or jitter, just drop your polling rate to 500 Hz
Oh ok, btw what's the best reach chance mode? advance or normal you forgot to put in your configs bro ! (If you did im bad im sorry dude, i just cant find it /:)

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Oh i got it, but if you do not mind, can you explain me how it works :| i'm really curious
I'm not sure, but I think normal will be only and only the chance you set it (if it's 100, it will be 100 no matter what) but advanced will randomize the reach chance.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Oh i got it, but if you do not mind, can you explain me how it works :| i'm really curious
Normal is just random within the chance you set, advanced attempts to look more legit or something (but still within the chance you set, if its at 100 chance mode won't do anything).