Message to all of you

Koraa

Banned
Social Credit
Stop cheating in a block game for kids y'all are so sad honestly fucking kill yourself faggots and you payed to cheat fucking slit your wrists and hang yourself

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Stop cheating in a block game for kids y'all are so sad honestly fucking kill yourself faggots and you payed to cheat fucking slit your wrists and hang yourself
This is such a funne pog champion moment!!1 Pogchimp amongus 1000 IQ moment pewodpie margoplayrr hackexceptthiseye moment!!1 OMG dream BJG BRAIN IQ PLAY!1

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Some of us, believe it or not no longer cheat and if we do, we only do it for fun. I can understand your perspective, however, if you have a problem with Cheaters, go talk to Hack Client Developers and AntiCheat Developers, instead of lashing out at 11 - 17 year olds.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Some of us, believe it or not no longer cheat and if we do, we only do it for fun. I can understand your perspective, however, if you have a problem with Cheaters, go talk to Hack Client Developers and AntiCheat Developers, instead of lashing out at 11 - 17 year olds.
That’s not the reason why he’s angry. He’s angry because he got upset and threw a fit because he wanted @nyor banned but everyone disagreed

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
It’s funny you say this but more than half of just the ranked Skywars community cheats. but in this day and age, sometimes cheating really doesn’t make you good at the game, no such thing as gamesense cheats so I’m some modes cheating doesn’t provide all that much of an advantage :/