Long term Suggestion for Vape V5

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
I understand that it's been a while since Vape updated their GUI and I'll give a long term suggestion, make the GUI more organized and modern like the rise for example:

Rise-Client-Screenshots-9.jpg

This would make the client much more intuitive for new users and make it easier to understand/configure the client, not that Vape's GUI is ugly, but because it's an old fashioned yet modern GUI style, and new clients are updating its look, this is just a suggestion...
Thanks for your attention.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I understand that it's been a while since Vape updated their GUI and I'll give a long term suggestion, make the GUI more organized and modern like the rise for example:

View attachment 7680

This would make the client much more intuitive for new users and make it easier to understand/configure the client, not that Vape's GUI is ugly, but because it's an old fashioned yet modern GUI style, and new clients are updating its look, this is just a suggestion...
There is no vape v5.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23

View attachment 7680

ngl i think drip and entropy have the best gui, rise makes me unable to find anything

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Vape V4 already has a really good gui.
correct, but to attract more users, vape could make this addition, or put it as a new style where the community can choose between the current Vape GUI or the suggested one

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

View attachment 7680

Rise has the ugliest gui of any ghost client known to man. This is the single most retarded suggestion of all time. Calling rise modern and vape old fashioned. If you can give me one reason why vape's gui is not intuitive in comparison to rise, I will send you $50.

VapeV4

peyousesvape

Social Credit
Rise has the ugliest gui of any ghost client known to man. This is the single most retarded suggestion of all time. Calling rise modern and vape old fashioned. If you can give me one reason why vape's gui is not intuitive in comparison to rise, I will send you $50.
i will also send you $50. 100 bucks total.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
ill add a waffle

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
It's just a suggestion, vape team can make same as old vape GUI, can make people can choose between GUI style, and this is just a suggestion

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
There are people who prefer a GUI style like rise and others like vape, I'm just suggesting to add kind of a GUI like this.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
There are people who prefer a GUI style like rise and others like vape, I'm just suggesting to add kind of a GUI like this.
They could add more gui themes but at the same time I think the current (new theme) is good and adding themes would only complicate it for users and such.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
They could add more gui themes but at the same time I think the current (new theme) is good and adding themes would only complicate it for users and such.
I understand you, but this is a matter of taste, adding a theme with the GUI compressed, not with the same rise style, but with the vape style, and the other normal, since this addition would be very interesting where people can choose between Compressed and loose GUI.