Listing all of nyors alts bcz bored

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
He has a lot of alts, I am surprised that Koraa and december were his alts.

VapeV4

243ms

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
不要逗我笑了你妈的逼12个知名会员封了7个
Alas, I have been found out! @ed184 belong to @eddiee, who does not belong to @nyor.
though im not nyor, I will reveal i am his relative in real life.

on original account of @nyor, some of you will remember he has said he is from Estonia.
I born in estonia and move to finland in 2007 as a newborn ccp agent to infiltrate western and nato and depose the secret jewish cabal. nyor was sent to USA, but alas, he was brainwashed by the cabal, and as you can see from these few years of his on vape forums, he has become victim of capitalist therapist who give placebo pills that make psycho and schizo person, and stupid sack of shit.

Now, the revelation: I will prove to you that I am related to nyor:
my duty is to monitor nyor. I know what message to send to make him like my post, because i know him, and that's why I act accordingly as a user of vape forums. on my account @eddiee, i made a mistake that caused his interest in me, so i ban this account and make new one.

my goal is to present how imperialist capitalism manipulate the weakest of our society and their own citizens to the public to the whole world. how i pity him, but he was not truly loyal to ccp and the ideology from birth, that is why he become this trash.

now, how do you think nyor became like this?

minecraft servers, especially hypixel, is capitalist garbage. you do not have a right if you don't have a rank. however you try to deny it, mvp+ player can get away with so much things just for paying the money and network boosters. people enter the delusion of having status, as you can use money more easily in hypixel than real life. children, the target audience of minecraft, are very easily swayed and manipulated by this, and it's the majority of hypixel's income.

Hypixel also condones the cheating community, as long as you pay the money, and you can create a lie very easily. that's why legit top players do not exist. as you cheat, you are addicted to the illusion that you are a pro player, watching your stats, win ratio and rank.

so now, what is the final step to keep children from getting bored of playing the game and leaving? trauma.
as you know, gays are mentally ill. why? in very many cases, it is a sexual assault trauma (or brainwashment) from childhood that leads their growth in the wrong direction, as you see on twitter.
of course, children aren't the only people who play this game. those who have money, such as adults, can also become invested in a very unhealthy way.

Hypixel's solution to keep children playing is letting pedophiles prey on these children, groom them, and sexually assault them. Not to mention catfishing. This is the true nature of "e-dating". The cycle will continue, as a lasting trauma may lead the victim to a similar vile act in the future.
Minecraft has made a miniature dystopian capitalist society inside of it. And more victims are going to suffer under it.

I myself have come close to experiencing this cycle fully between the ages of 13-14. Soon I'm turning 16, I am happy to have escaped it.

if you blindly follow your capitalist masters, you will be exploited so they can prosper more. and you will become nyor.
a capitalist is an individual dream to get happiness and wealth.
communism is the people's dream to have wealth and happiness together.
Please quit Hypixel, and spread this message to more people!

Glory to the CCP! 🇨🇳

没有共产党就没有新中国

VapeV4

243ms

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Alas, I have been found out! @ed184 belong to @eddiee, who does not belong to @nyor.

on original account of @nyor, some of you will remember he has said he is from Estonia.
I born in estonia and move to finland in 2007 as a newborn ccp agent to infiltrate western and nato and depose the secret jewish cabal. nyor was sent to USA, but alas, he was brainwashed by the cabal, and as you can see from these few years of his on vape forums, he has become victim of capitalist therapist who give placebo pills that make psycho and schizo person, and stupid sack of shit.

my duty is to monitor nyor. I know what message to send to make him like my post, because i know him, and that's why I act accordingly as a user of vape forums. on my account @eddiee, i made a mistake that caused his interest in me, so i ban this account and make new one.

my goal is to present how imperialist capitalism manipulate the weakest of our society and their own citizens to the public to the whole world. how i pity him, but he was not truly loyal to ccp and the ideology from birth, that is why he become this trash.

minecraft servers, especially hypixel, is capitalist garbage. you do not have a right if you don't have a rank. however you try to deny it, mvp+ player can get away with so much things just for paying the money and network boosters. people enter the delusion of having status, as you can use money more easily in hypixel than real life. children, the target audience of minecraft, are very easily swayed and manipulated by this, and it's the majority of hypixel's income.

Hypixel also condones the cheating community, as long as you pay the money, and you can create a lie very easily. that's why legit top players do not exist. as you cheat, you are addicted to the illusion that you are a pro player, watching your stats, win ratio and rank.

so now, what is the final step to keep children from getting bored of playing the game and leaving? trauma.
as you know, gays are mentally ill. why? in very many cases, it is a sexual assault trauma (or brainwashment) from childhood that leads their growth in the wrong direction, as you see on twitter.
of course, children aren't the only people who play this game. those who have money, such as adults, can also become invested in a very unhealthy way.

Hypixel's solution to keep children playing is letting pedophiles prey on these children, groom them, and sexually assault them. Not to mention catfishing. This is the true nature of "e-dating". The cycle will continue, as a lasting trauma may lead the victim to a similar vile act in the future.
Minecraft has made a miniature dystopian capitalist society inside of it. And more victims are going to suffer under it.

I myself have come close to experiencing this cycle fully between the ages of 13-14. Soon I'm turning 16, I am happy to have escaped it.

if you blindly follow your capitalist masters, you will be exploited so they can prosper more. and you will become nyor.

Glory to the CCP! 🇨🇳

没有共产党就没有新中国
生生世世中国人生生世世中国混

realhypixel

Social Credit

Glory to the CCP! 🇨🇳

没有共产党就没有新中国
wha..

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit

Glory to the CCP! 🇨🇳

没有共产党就没有新中国
most retarded shit ive ever read. fuck communists its bullshit, go move to north korea if you like it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias whereby people with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge. Some researchers also include in their definition the opposite effect for high performers: their tendency to underestimate their skills.
In the case of ed184, the Dunning Kruger Effect can be seen in his overestimation of his own knowledge and skills. For example, ed184 may be confident in his decision making ability and think that he knows more than he actually does. This can lead to poor decisions, as ed184 may not be aware of the potential consequences of his actions. Additionally, ed184 may overestimate his ability to understand complex topics, leading him to make incorrect assumptions or conclusions.