Listing all of nyors alts bcz bored

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
In the case of ed184, the Dunning Kruger Effect can be seen in his overestimation of his own knowledge and skills. For example, ed184 may be confident in his decision making ability and think that he knows more than he actually does. This can lead to poor decisions, as ed184 may not be aware of the potential consequences of his actions. Additionally, ed184 may overestimate his ability to understand complex topics, leading him to make incorrect assumptions or conclusions.
all he did was say smth about him apparently being one of nyor's relatives why are u mad

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
all he did was say smth about him apparently being one of nyor's relatives why are u mad
it seemed like he was insinuating my response to his bs post was a result of the dunning kruger effect

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
I wanted to address the accusation that I am someone called "nyor" on the forums. I assure you that there seems to be a misunderstanding. I am not "nyor" and would appreciate any evidence or specific concerns you may have. Let's resolve this through respectful dialogue and give each other the benefit of the doubt until the situation is clarified.