Legit Autoblock Option for LegitAura

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
That is literally what autoblock is, if you want a more legit function just hold rightclick or press it manually.
No it isn’t. It sends packets to bypass ncp’s autoblock checks, but flags every other anticheat in the process.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Wait so holding down rc with aura flags?
it flags most anticheats, idk if it flags on hypixel tho
There is no difference between holding it down and using autoblock option detection wise in blatant aura (other than autoblock option also including noslow). At least from what i've tried.

Holding down mouse button while using legit aura however bypasses much much better on a lot more anticheats compared to blatant aura.

Also, autoblock works fine on Hypixel it won't anticheat ban (any aura mode, although legit aura now bans because of hitboxes). The built in no slow in blatant aura autoblock only works if you take damage though, so if you experience a lot of lag backs that is why.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
There is no difference between holding it down and using autoblock option detection wise in blatant aura (other than autoblock option also including noslow). At least from what i've tried.

Holding down mouse button while using legit aura however bypasses much much better on a lot more anticheats compared to blatant aura.

Also, autoblock works fine on Hypixel it won't anticheat ban (any aura mode, although legit aura now bans because of hitboxes). The built in no slow in blatant aura autoblock only works if you take damage though, so if you experience a lot of lag backs that is why.
what about a legit aura with autoclicker auto blockhit option enabled?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

That’s not true. The autoblock option flags significantly more and performs better.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Wait so holding down rc with aura flags?
No, I’m talking about the autoblock option flagging most anticheats, while just holding down right click bypasses most. Idk if the normal option bypasses hypixel or not

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
what about a legit aura with autoclicker auto blockhit option enabled?
Not sure if they work together but you could try I guess.
That’s not true. The autoblock option flags significantly more and performs better.
Yeah one might flag more im not sure but they both flag a shit ton on most anticheats.
No, I’m talking about the autoblock option flagging most anticheats, while just holding down right click bypasses most. Idk if the normal option bypasses hypixel or not
Both autoblock and holding down right click bypasses as far as I know, they don't anticheat ban but Hypixel could easily detect it if they decide to.