Killaura settings!

Cigzi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Hey! So i was actually wondering if you had any ideas, without having to test it? or just testing in survival for improving Killaura. I've thought about timer, but i can only use 1.15 on timer without it being too suspecious. If you have anything that i dont know about, a older version of vape or something like that. It would really help me.... I hope you find something out and is willing to help :D Have a good day.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
For blatant (which isn't what Vape was made for), just make anything based on how you feel it, just know that it will always be blatant to everyone. This may be if you want to use it on a private server you know doesn't have an anti-cheat

For multiplayer (public servers), NEVER use KillAura! It flags almost every anti-cheat. Please use Merryzz's guide and if you don't know usr the Closet Minemen config. But using KillAura is only good if you want to have the world record of the time for getting banned.

Cigzi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
For blatant (which isn't what Vape was made for), just make anything based on how you feel it, just know that it will always be blatant to everyone. This may be if you want to use it on a private server you know doesn't have an anti-cheat

For multiplayer (public servers), NEVER use KillAura! It flags almost every anti-cheat. Please use Merryzz's guide and if you don't know usr the Closet Minemen config. But using KillAura is only good if you want to have the world record of the time for getting banned.
Hey! So killaura doesnt flag this anti-cheat on the server that i play on, only if the killaura is really obvious as if - angle 120 or above.