KillAura Improvements

VapeV4 VapeLite

Muffined

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4

Suggestion Description: This isn't just your average "AdD a HYpiXeL AuTObLoCk PleAsE" post, these are some genuine QoL improvements that I believe would be helpful, although obviously not in every use case! (Some of these will sound dumb, you'll just have to bear with me, I give my reasoning)

1. "Swing FOV"

This is simple enough, it's similar to how you have a swing range and an attack range, but with an FOV too. For example, I have a semi blatant config, using normal aura, where it'll only hit when I'm looking at a player, this is all well and good, except that as soon as I'm not looking at the player, my sword stops swinging, I don't want to attack this player still, but it looks a lot more legit to continue swinging similar to how an actual legit player would. (As I said, specific use cases.)

2. "Correct Movement"

This is more of a bypass related suggestion. For stricter anti-cheats, silent aura can be helpful, however, without movement correction you will still flag a lot on any decent ac, especially simulation based ac's such as grim. (See video reference of another client pulling this off well)

3. "Blockhit"

Tied in with the first suggestion again, I prefer normal aura over silent aura for anything semi-blatant, and It'd be great to be able to block my sword without the chance of flagging autoblock checks or getting no hit-reg on servers that block your hits for that. cough Hypixel cough

Some of these suggestions aren't the best and I'm sure could be improved and implemented in a better way than how I explained, but figured there's no harm in seeing what people think, I don't expect vape to be the best blatant client in the world but these few features would make aura a LOT better for me personally.

Video Reference (Not required):
(Youtube wont process hd for me but u can make out enough ig)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
1. "Swing FOV"

This is simple enough, it's similar to how you have a swing range and an attack range, but with an FOV too. For example, I have a semi blatant config, using normal aura, where it'll only hit when I'm looking at a player, this is all well and good, except that as soon as I'm not looking at the player, my sword stops swinging, I don't want to attack this player still, but it looks a lot more legit to continue swinging similar to how an actual legit player would. (As I said, specific use cases.)
This is something they should add in trigger bot instead (in autoclicker).
2. "Correct Movement"

This is more of a bypass related suggestion. For stricter anti-cheats, silent aura can be helpful, however, without movement correction you will still flag a lot on any decent ac, especially simulation based ac's such as grim. (See video reference of another client pulling this off well)
Agreed, they should add full movement correction/simulation to silent aura. It has been talked about & suggested before.
3. "Blockhit"

Tied in with the first suggestion again, I prefer normal aura over silent aura for anything semi-blatant, and It'd be great to be able to block my sword without the chance of flagging autoblock checks or getting no hit-reg on servers that block your hits for that. cough Hypixel cough
Normal aura isn't really sustainable/meant to bypass anticheats like Silent aura is. While silent aura has a bunch of different measures to reduce the risk of flagging normal aura is more just a vanilla/simple regular aura.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Muffined

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Normal aura isn't really sustainable/meant to bypass anticheats like Silent aura is. While silent aura has a bunch of different measures to reduce the risk of flagging normal aura is more just a vanilla/simple regular aura.

Yeah makes sense, I'd just be interested in a more legit aura without all the rotation stuff (or just an option for it), again its small use cases but 🤷‍♂️, glad to hear your opinions on this though!!