Keep crashing with badlion when injected

kyvp123

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Whenever I inject with vape i crash about 5 minutes into the game, but without vape injected i dont crash. Why is this?

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
most ghost clients, including vape, do not support third party clients officially. If they work, they work. If they dont, they dont.

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
its not supported but that dosent necessarily mean it wont work on blc
but it's still not supported???? I've been looking at some of your messages and I don't understand how you even breathe, there's no way you have an IQ high enough for that

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
but it's still not supported???? I've been looking at some of your messages and I don't understand how you even breathe, there's no way you have an IQ high enough for that
bruh so ur telling me we bought vape to cheat on only vanilla and forge?

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
bruh so ur telling me we bought vape to cheat on only vanilla and forge 1.8.9?
No?

Vape v4:
1.7.10 forge + vanilla
1.8.9 forge + vanilla
1.12.2 forge
1.16.5 forge + vanilla

Vape lite:
1.7.10 forge + vanilla
1.8 forge
1.8.9 forge + vanilla
1.9.4 forge
1.10.2 forge
1.11.x forge
1.12.2 forge
1.14.4 forge + vanilla
1.16.5 forge

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
bruh so ur telling me we bought vape to cheat on only vanilla and forge 1.8.9?
that's what it is advertised for, did you not look at the website? it mentions the supported versions as 1.x.y FORGE/VANILLA/FABRIC multiple times

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
No?

Vape v4:
1.7.10 forge + vanilla
1.8.9 forge + vanilla
1.12.2 forge
1.16.5 forge + vanilla

Vape lite:
1.7.10 forge + vanilla
1.8 forge
1.8.9 forge + vanilla
1.9.4 forge
1.10.2 forge
1.11.x forge
1.12.2 forge
1.14.4 forge + vanilla
1.16.5 forge
i mean to only cheat on forge and vanilla?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
name 1 person who uses vape on fully vanilla minecraft with no mods, no optifine, just straight launching from the minecraft launcher?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yes, no idea why people think it's something new since it's been the case since 2015. 3rd party clients aren't supported, it means you can get issues while injecting vape into them.
They do try to support them (only lunar & blc that I know of, maybe feather too) which is nice
They don't fix minor issues that don't affect gameplay at all which is understandable
My theory on why they don't say they support them that is because they haven't got control of any of the clients

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
They do try to support them (only lunar & blc that I know of, maybe feather too) which is nice
They don't fix minor issues that don't affect gameplay at all which is understandable
My theory on why they don't say they support them that is because they haven't got control of any of the clients
No? It's not supported, supported means there's no launching issues. That's all.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
No? It's not supported, supported means there's no launching issues. That's all.
Well pogama's right too
If Lunar decided tomorrow to completely obfuscate every class including minecraft's, then it won't work, Vape do not have control on that