Jump reset

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
i already explained what i meant in the body of my thread

"for the randomization slider i meant when it jump resets instead of always jumping perfectly accurately on the tick it would be randomized to sometimes jump on the tick but also jump in other sequences hence the "randomization slider" and 0-100% 0 being able to jumpreset like jostpvp and 100% being able to jump reset like a noob"
IMO bad explanation - maybe put some numbers so people can better visualize what you mean. I for example, have no clue who jostpvp is, I just assume its a dude who is good at jumpresetting though.

Regardless I think your suggestion is good and should be added

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Jump reset IS detectable, here is a quote from a ghost client developer since you dont think so; View attachment 8902
Matrix & AGC both have checks for it in their AC

And yes you're right, it may not be used on many servers, but it still detects jump reset with NO false positive (at least from my testing). Maybe you should do proper research and or testing before talking.
slinky is the shittiest client ever

ivixx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '24
IMO bad explanation - maybe put some numbers so people can better visualize what you mean. I for example, have no clue who jostpvp is, I just assume its a dude who is good at jumpresetting though.

Regardless I think your suggestion is good and should be added
if yk yk