Jump reset

ivixx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '24
Add a randomization slider to the jump reset module, also make the jump reset module better pls

for the randomization slider i meant when it jump resets instead of always jumping perfectly accurately on the tick it would be randomized to sometimes jump on the tick but also jump in other sequences hence the "randomization slider" and 0-100% 0 being able to jumpreset like jostpvp and 100% being able to jump reset like a noob

Last edited:
VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Add a randomization slider to the jump reset module, also make the jump reset module better pls
for the randomization slider i meant when it jump resets instead of always jumping perfectly accurately on the tick it would be randomized to sometimes jump on the tick but also jump in other sequences hence the "randomization slider" and 0-100% 0 being able to jumpreset like jostpvp and 100% being able to jump reset like a noob
Who cares about it?

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
Since when?
dont know since when, but I know matrix detects it as well, even with low chance (less than 40%). Logically it makes sense, since it would be very hard for a human to land that many jump resets without it being robotic/automated in any way. But I suppose something like 10-20% could (theoretically) never get detected
never mind, got "banned" with 17% jump reset velocity on a anticheat test server (Matrix 7.7.23A anticheat)
1EJqelf.png

nhGzsZl.png

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
dont know since when, but I know matrix detects it as well, even with low chance (less than 40%). Logically it makes sense, since it would be very hard for a human to land that many jump resets without it being robotic/automated in any way. But I suppose something like 10-20% could (theoretically) never get detected
never mind, got "banned" with 17% jump reset velocity on a anticheat test server (Matrix 7.7.23A anticheat)
1EJqelf.png

nhGzsZl.png
The jump reset isn't detectable, since it does something that you can do legit.

And Matric isn't used by any relevant server, since it does many false positives. You should stop testing shitty anticheats, so you won't spread false informations

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
Jump reset IS detectable, here is a quote from a ghost client developer since you dont think so; 1710346857188.png
Matrix & AGC both have checks for it in their AC
And Matric isn't used by any relevant server, since it does many false positives. You should stop testing shitty anticheats, so you won't spread false informations
And yes you're right, it may not be used on many servers, but it still detects jump reset with NO false positive (at least from my testing). Maybe you should do proper research and or testing before talking.

ivixx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '24

jump reset velocity is detectable, you have no idea what you're talking about man

ivixx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '24
Jump reset IS detectable, here is a quote from a ghost client developer since you dont think so; View attachment 8902
Matrix & AGC both have checks for it in their AC

And yes you're right, it may not be used on many servers, but it still detects jump reset with NO false positive (at least from my testing). Maybe you should do proper research and or testing before talking.
yeah NO HUMAN can get perfect jump resets every time they attempt one exactly on the tick LMAO

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
Yes, it's so hard to press a space bar when you get hit.
why are you even trying to argue this. There is obviously a difference when a coded software does jr vs a human, clearly AC devs know this considering at least 3 ACs (mentioned in this thread) detect it. Either we believe you, which is only your word, or our experience backed up by evidence lmfao.

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
It doesn't ban because of the reduced velocity but because of the consistency
yes exactly. I think the issue here is the chance slider is confusing - from my understand, if you set jr chance to 40% and you get hit 100 times it will execute a perfect jr 40/40 times. This suggestion wants to add a randomization slider so that the 40/40 of 100 hits (if we for example put it to 50%) would become 20/40 jr executes on 100 hits

OP let me know if understood this correctly - if I did I would like this added too!

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
yes exactly. I think the issue here is the chance slider is confusing - from my understand, if you set jr chance to 40% and you get hit 100 times it will execute a perfect jr 40/40 times. This suggestion wants to add a randomization slider so that the 40/40 of 100 hits (if we for example put it to 50%) would become 20/40 jr executes on 100 hits

OP let me know if understood this correctly - if I did I would like this added too!
Looks correct, maybe the part with the 20/40 jr which is "20/40 GOOD jr", but thats prob what u and OP meant

ivixx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '24
Looks correct, maybe the part with the 20/40 jr which is "20/40 GOOD jr", but thats prob what u and OP meant
i already explained what i meant in the body of my thread

"for the randomization slider i meant when it jump resets instead of always jumping perfectly accurately on the tick it would be randomized to sometimes jump on the tick but also jump in other sequences hence the "randomization slider" and 0-100% 0 being able to jumpreset like jostpvp and 100% being able to jump reset like a noob"