Is Vape Lite worth the $50 Lifetime?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Vape lite has OBS proof visuals but they’re drawn on an overlaying window rather than in the game. You can’t play in fullscreen and use them because of that.

If you configure the volume properly it’s going to be pretty hard to figure out if they are or aren’t legit. You’re thinking of the poorly made click sounds with no volume slider that are super obvious because it sounds like the mouse is right next to the microphone.
Entropy's don't work when in fullscreen, do they? Click sounds are useless, I'd be more concerned with the fact that entropy's aa has been detected in the past. I think that entropy is the best for its price and vape lite is the best overall. Entropy's dev is awesome, I think fury is one of the best devs in the community with respect to both competence and community presence, but vape lite's basic features are objectively the best in the business.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
ok i see you dont have enough braincells to argue with, bye
You have 0 idea what borderless fullscreen does. All it does is allow you to move your cursor out of a window that’s in fullscreen instead of being locked to that window. Borderless fullscreen doesn’t stop the fullscreen window being placed on top of every other window. Stop talking shit when you don’t even know what you’re talking shit about.

Edit: here’s a stack exchange post explaining the differences before you start screaming “source?????” https://gamedev.stackexchange.com/q...s-the-point-of-a-borderless-fullscreen-window

Last edited:

pickledick

Social Credit
You have 0 idea what borderless fullscreen does. All it does is allow you to move your cursor out of a window that’s in fullscreen instead of being locked to that window. Borderless fullscreen doesn’t stop the fullscreen window being placed on top of every other window. Stop talking shit when you don’t even know what you’re talking shit about.

Edit: here’s a stack exchange post explaining the differences before you start screaming “source?????” https://gamedev.stackexchange.com/q...s-the-point-of-a-borderless-fullscreen-window
I mean that’s just semantics. The fact is the vape lite external renders will show on borderless fullscreen. Why that is exactly, doesn’t really matter.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
I mean that’s just semantics. The fact is the vape lite external renders will show on borderless fullscreen. Why that is exactly, doesn’t really matter.
They won’t show on borderless fullscreen. I tested it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

That source literally says that external visuals would work lol

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
That source literally says that external visuals would work lol
That’s only if it’s an actually borderless fullscreen. Minecraft doesn’t have that as an option so you have to trick fullscreen into acting like it’s borderless fullscreen from what I’ve seen.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
That’s only if it’s an actually borderless fullscreen. Minecraft doesn’t have that as an option so you have to trick fullscreen into acting like it’s borderless fullscreen from what I’ve seen.
there are FREE programs that allows you to use borderless fullscreen in minecraft. neither lunar or patcher borderless fullscreen works properly