is there any way to save settings locally?

Matyas_0007

Social Credit
if there is can you tell me how, i'd prefer you to just tell me instead of saying you're pretty sure
I am not aware of any. Means there is probably none since I looked into that already many times before. Since I wanted to share config with just my friends without actually uploading it onto the cloud. But you can only do that manually and write the numbers down. Since there is no thing in your account such a download configs and/or in game. There is no way you can do it. Hopefully Manthe adds this! Conclusion: There is no way to save them locally.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I am not aware of any. Means there is probably none since I looked into that already many times before. Since I wanted to share config with just my friends without actually uploading it onto the cloud. But you can only do that manually and write the numbers down. Since there is no thing in your account such a download configs and/or in game. There is no way you can do it. Hopefully Manthe adds this! Conclusion: There is no way to save them locally.
What's the point of saving settings locally? All of them are saved to the cloud, it's just better.