Is my configuration secure? In Hypixel My Ping is 220ms

ZhouZhouQwQ

Social Credit
Hitboxes will get you banned regardless of your settings, so you shouldn't using it. And for the fastplace, you should set it to 1 or using the rightclicker is a better option.
Fastplace use 1 I think is very slow
Thank you for your reply. I probably know why I was killed by ban

TimberFabulous01

Social Credit
You should definitely get rid of hitboxes if you don't want to be banned. I got 2 of my 4 accounts banned recently for using hitboxes in Bedwars games that turned HvH. They used to bypass, but I don't think they do at all anymore. Everything else is fine, but why such low CPS on the auto clicker? You should bump that to 16 - 20.

ZhouZhouQwQ

Social Credit
You should definitely get rid of hitboxes if you don't want to be banned. I got 2 of my 4 accounts banned recently for using hitboxes in Bedwars games that turned HvH. They used to bypass, but I don't think they do at all anymore. Everything else is fine, but why such low CPS on the auto clicker? You should bump that to 16 - 20.
CPS 10-14 I think it's already very useful
Can it be higher?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Yes, it can definitely be higher. Auto clicker by itself is completely undetectable on Hypixel no matter what you set it to. I use 16 - 20, and I know people who use 20 - 20 with no issues.
You will have worse hit registration.

TimberFabulous01

Social Credit
That's why blatant people use 7 - 10 aps in killaura and not 16 - 20.
I don't know what this is supposed to mean. I'm sure a lot of blatant people do a lot of things. I'm sure there are blatant people who only use 3.5 reach instead of 4.0 when they could get away with 4.0. That doesn't mean 3.5 is a higher reach. The way CPS is coded into MC to affect combat is: The higher the CPS, the more attack packets are sent to the server.

If two players are equal in every other skill, but one clicks 15 and the other 10, the one clicking 15 is sending more attack packets, resulting in higher chances of double hits, good hit registration, first hit, etc. as compared to the person clicking 10. If you know of some exceptions for specific CPS ranges, servers, pings, etc. that are supported by hard evidence, I'd love to see them. If not, I'm not sure why you're asserting lower CPS gets better hit registration than higher CPS. It's not impossible, I just don't see a good reason to believe that, and vaguely talking about what some blatant people might do isn't convincing.

Last edited:

TimberFabulous01

Social Credit
Try it yourself. You will notice it especially in long fights.
I have tried it myself. My observations have been that higher CPS = better hit registration, just like how 1.8.9 combat is programmed to function. That's why I requested evidence for claims that lower CPS gets better hit registration.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I don't know what this is supposed to mean. I'm sure a lot of blatant people do a lot of things. I'm sure there are blatant people who only use 3.5 reach instead of 4.0 when they could get away with 4.0. That doesn't mean 3.5 is a higher reach. The way CPS is coded into MC to affect combat is: The higher the CPS, the more attack packets are sent to the server.

If two players are equal in every other skill, but one clicks 15 and the other 10, the one clicking 15 is sending more attack packets, resulting in higher chances of double hits, good hit registration, first hit, etc. as compared to the person clicking 10. If you know of some exceptions for specific CPS ranges, servers, pings, etc. that are supported by hard evidence, I'd love to see them. If not, I'm not sure why you're asserting lower CPS gets better hit registration than higher CPS. It's not impossible, I just don't see a good reason to believe that, and vaguely talking about what some blatant people might do isn't convincing.
10 cps is better than 14 due to the 500ms hurttime. You'll get a hit sooner after hurttime has ended if your cps is optimized. Not really sure how lag affects this though.
I have tried it myself. My observations have been that higher CPS = better hit registration, just like how 1.8.9 combat is programmed to function. That's why I requested evidence for claims that lower CPS gets better hit registration.
That's not really true. With nohitdelay high cps is indeed better than low cps but only to a certain degree, since every attack packet multiplies velocity by 0,6 you'll take a lot less knockback and thanks to nohitdelay you're more likely to get first hit but on a server like Hypixel where they limit hitreg above a certain threshold high cps might actually be a disadvantage especially if your ping is high and in long fights where you are hitting someone over and over again without stopping.

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
10 cps is better than 14 due to the 500ms hurttime. You'll get a hit sooner after hurttime has ended if your cps is optimized. Not really sure how lag affects this though.

That's not really true. With nohitdelay high cps is indeed better than low cps but only to a certain degree, since every attack packet multiplies velocity by 0,6 you'll take a lot less knockback and thanks to nohitdelay you're more likely to get first hit but on a server like Hypixel where they limit hitreg above a certain threshold high cps might actually be a disadvantage especially if your ping is high and in long fights where you are hitting someone over and over again without stopping.
can vouch - i do sweat bedwars and whenever i bfly around 20 hitreg is ass, but when jittering it is fine. the cps 'cap' for hypixel is around 15-17 cps in my experience which is why i use 12-16 cps on ac

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
This is my Scaffold
Disable hitboxes - they ban. Use fastplace delay 1 (it's 50-60 cps equivalent, more than enough) and you might want to use 50-80 on the scaffold delay to avoid blocks disappearing.
If you're on your main you might want to go a little safer:
3.1-3.4 reach
Disabling anti-combo on velo.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
can vouch - i do sweat bedwars and whenever i bfly around 20 hitreg is ass, but when jittering it is fine. the cps 'cap' for hypixel is around 15-17 cps in my experience which is why i use 12-16 cps on ac
Its 15 or 16 cps I believe

TimberFabulous01

Social Credit

This was confusing to read but I'll do my best to piece it together. If I'm understanding you correctly, hurt time = a delay that exists between the instances of a player taking damage. (A 500ms delay, to be exact). My question is, how are you extrapolating "10 cps > 14 cps" from that information? The existence of a hurt time delay does not indicate that 10 cps > 14 cps, especially given the context of programming within the game that seems to indicate higher CPS = better hit registration. If I take your hypothesis at face value, it's a massive logical leap that's almost counter-intuitive to draw.

Do you have more specific information regarding how cps/cps ranges and hurt time relate to each other? Perhaps something causally provable, like a line of code from the game's programming, comments on these concepts you've mentioned by programmers/developers in the Minecraft or Vape communities, or videos where other people have laid this all out? I understand that you (as well as others on this forum) believe there's a connection in terms of lower CPS ranges equating to better hit registration.

What I'm requesting is that this connection be laid out in detail, because without that breakdown, I still have no reason to believe this is anything beyond speculation. Think of my inquiries as synonymous with a math teacher. You've solved an equation, and your answer is x = 5. The problem from my perspective is that all you have written down on your paper is "x = 5." You didn't show your work, any of the formulas you used, etc. That's the kind of information I'm looking for.