Is my configuration secure? In Hypixel My Ping is 220ms

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
This was confusing to read but I'll do my best to piece it together. If I'm understanding you correctly, hurt time = a delay that exists between the instances of a player taking damage. (A 500ms delay, to be exact). My question is, how are you extrapolating "10 cps > 14 cps" from that information? The existence of a hurt time delay does not indicate that 10 cps > 14 cps, especially given the context of programming within the game that seems to indicate higher CPS = better hit registration. If I take your hypothesis at face value, it's a massive logical leap that's almost counter-intuitive to draw.

Do you have more specific information regarding how cps/cps ranges and hurt time relate to each other? Perhaps something causally provable, like a line of code from the game's programming, comments on these concepts you've mentioned by programmers/developers in the Minecraft or Vape communities, or videos where other people have laid this all out? I understand that you (as well as others on this forum) believe there's a connection in terms of lower CPS ranges equating to better hit registration.

What I'm requesting is that this connection be laid out in detail, because without that breakdown, I still have no reason to believe this is anything beyond speculation. Think of my inquiries as synonymous with a math teacher. You've solved an equation, and your answer is x = 5. The problem from my perspective is that all you have written down on your paper is "x = 5." You didn't show your work, any of the formulas you used, etc. That's the kind of information I'm looking for.
You can calculate it yourself if you want.

Normally it doesn't even matter since the environment would have to be almost perfect, also this doesn't even come from me i've just heard it elsewhere and after counting on it yeah it makes sense. Basically you can just optimize so you'll get the most amount of hits as fast as you can.

TimberFabulous01

Social Credit
You can calculate it yourself if you want.

Normally it doesn't even matter since the environment would have to be almost perfect, also this doesn't even come from me i've just heard it elsewhere and after counting on it yeah it makes sense. Basically you can just optimize so you'll get the most amount of hits as fast as you can.
Sure, I theoretically could try to figure that out for myself. My problem is that if you can’t help me figure it out, tell me what I’m supposed to calculate, demonstrate how you calculated your way to the solution, etc, that isn’t indicative of: “This conclusion was arrived at via the exploration of data and evidence and drawing reasonable links between the two.” Instead, it reads more like: “I believe this because it’s a common thing other people say so it's probably true.” In fairness to you, though, you already stated something similar in your previous comment.

That’s really what I was trying to get to the bottom of. I can understand how higher CPS could cause fewer registered attack packets under normal conditions in 1.8.9, but that becomes a non-factor if you enable NoHitDelay because of the way attack packets work, making the highest CPS you can get using AC still theoretically the best for hit reg, kb, etc, assuming you don’t have any concrete evidence which contradicts that, and it doesn’t appear that you do. That means I still have every reason to believe high CPS > low CPS in terms of hit reg and nothing concrete which would suggest that my assumption is flawed. If you happen to come across anything concrete in support of your hypothesis, I’d love to hear about it. It’s been fun talking. Peace.

FearSpake

Social Credit
Yes, it can definitely be higher. Auto clicker by itself is completely undetectable on Hypixel no matter what you set it to. I use 16 - 20, and I know people who use 20 - 20 with no issues.
I know this is completely false from experience. In 2018 i used a constant cps autoclicker with 10-10 on hypixel and it got me banned after 1 week. you need some randomization on hypixel to not get banned but not much. for example 10-13 should be fine and for higher values 16-20 should bypass.

That was a long time ago and it is possible they changed something or got rid of the constant cps flag but why would they get rid of something that works?

Reactions: Vol
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Sure, I theoretically could try to figure that out for myself. My problem is that if you can’t help me figure it out, tell me what I’m supposed to calculate, demonstrate how you calculated your way to the solution, etc, that isn’t indicative of: “This conclusion was arrived at via the exploration of data and evidence and drawing reasonable links between the two.” Instead, it reads more like: “I believe this because it’s a common thing other people say so it's probably true.” In fairness to you, though, you already stated something similar in your previous comment.

That’s really what I was trying to get to the bottom of. I can understand how higher CPS could cause fewer registered attack packets under normal conditions in 1.8.9, but that becomes a non-factor if you enable NoHitDelay because of the way attack packets work, making the highest CPS you can get using AC still theoretically the best for hit reg, kb, etc, assuming you don’t have any concrete evidence which contradicts that, and it doesn’t appear that you do. That means I still have every reason to believe high CPS > low CPS in terms of hit reg and nothing concrete which would suggest that my assumption is flawed. If you happen to come across anything concrete in support of your hypothesis, I’d love to hear about it. It’s been fun talking. Peace.
I just cant bother explaining it. There are videos on youtube about cps you can look that up if you want