If you ever grinded 50+ stars what fkdr you guys got in Bedwars with closest cheats?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Poopy, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Poopy

Poopy New Member

If you ever grinded 50+ stars what fkdr you guys got in Bedwars with closest cheats?

And what is the good fkdr for closet cheater?

2. MastaNub

MastaNub Active Member

im not even 50 stars on my main wtf. how do you even grind stars if you get them for time played? no matter if you win or lose you still get the same amount of experience. you can sit afk in the gen and still get exp.

regarding your question - you can easily get 10+ fkdr with just reach and velocity.

3. Daruh

Daruh Member

i have 47 stars with 4 fkdr

4. vapelitemaster553

vapelitemaster553 New Member

I'd say anyone who closet cheats and gets less than ~180 fkdr has really, really bad gamesense.

5. Daruh

Daruh Member

lmao

6. TerribleCheater

TerribleCheater Active Member

there is no “good” fkdr for closet cheaters lmao.
    you don’t even have to cheat to get stars, it depends on playtime.
    i’m 150 star with a 12 fkdr, and i’ve only used the autoclicker module. bedwars isn’t hard imo

7. vapelitemaster553

it's not a joke. If you're trying to grind stats in bedwars with closet cheating (on a clean account) and you get an fkdr lower than 175, you are absolute trash.

8. Daruh

Daruh Member

if im cheating im playing just for fun, btw i have 200ms so it isnt a big advantage

9. MastaNub

MastaNub Active Member

it only depends if your opponent is a 14 year old eboy who seeks validation in bedwars

10. vapelitemaster553

If korean randoms like pom and kwon are able to get 200 fkdr without cheating it'd be pretty sad to be unable to get it while using cheats. Anyways if ya just playing for fun I guess it's understandable to have it be slightly lower but I mean there's not really a different method on playing for fun or to grind stats. Both times you're just trying to win yer games

11. Daruh

Daruh Member

Not always sometimes i just wanna bridge/farm kills you know. Its not bc im cheating that i need to be the best player in the world, if im cheating its because im bad after all thats why ppl closet cheat

12. TerribleCheater

TerribleCheater Active Member

actually no lol, most closet cheaters are good players who have game sense, they cheat to gain a small advantage over other cheaters or to raise their potential.

MastaNub likes this.
  13. Daruh

Daruh Member

alr i see

14. MastaNub

MastaNub Active Member

i think most people are missing the point here. closet cheating doesn't mean you always win. just because you have like 0.3 more reach and 10% less kb doesn't mean you can win every game lol bedwars requires gamesense.

TerribleCheater and Daruh like this.