If you ever grinded 50+ stars what fkdr you guys got in Bedwars with closest cheats?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
can you guys just drop it lol, idk why you guys are still talking about this, it’s been 2 weeks.
bedwars require game sense. even if you have every module enabled, you may still lose to a bedwars player that is experienced and has a lot of gamesense.
there is also no “good fkdr” for a closet cheater, it depends on the player.
and, it doesn’t matter how high your bedwars level is, you can still queue cheaters.

Social Credit
can you guys just drop it lol, idk why you guys are still talking about this, it’s been 2 weeks.
bedwars require game sense. even if you have every module enabled, you may still lose to a bedwars player that is experienced and has a lot of gamesense.
there is also no “good fkdr” for a closet cheater, it depends on the player.
and, it doesn’t matter how high your bedwars level is, you can still queue cheaters.
Bedwars requires very limited gamesense showcased by how basically every bedwars high stat player has mediocre to bad stats in every other gamemode - they don't have very good gamesense.

Also, are you saying your opponent being experienced is a justification for losing while having every module enabled? That is just pathetic. It's not a justification, it just means your extremely bad.

The fkdr depends on whether the closet cheater is good or bad. Player good > fkdr good, player bad > fkdr bad. It's as simple as that. Ofcourse the settings enabled would influence the fkdr but I consider "closet cheating" using a very limited advantage over legit players so the difference wouldn't be very large.

Dodging cheaters is absolutely possible, also, just by regularly queueing in ~10+ star matchmaking, you almost never meet cheaters. If you do; it's either extremely coincidental or you're getting sniped which usually only occurs to you if you are a well-known player.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Bedwars requires very limited gamesense showcased by how basically every bedwars high stat player has mediocre to bad stats in every other gamemode - they don't have very good gamesense.

Also, are you saying your opponent being experienced is a justification for losing while having every module enabled? That is just pathetic. It's not a justification, it just means your extremely bad.

The fkdr depends on whether the closet cheater is good or bad. Player good > fkdr good, player bad > fkdr bad. It's as simple as that. Ofcourse the settings enabled would influence the fkdr but I consider "closet cheating" using a very limited advantage over legit players so the difference wouldn't be very large.

Dodging cheaters is absolutely possible, also, just by regularly queueing in ~10+ star matchmaking, you almost never meet cheaters. If you do; it's either extremely coincidental or you're getting sniped which usually only occurs to you if you are a well-known player.
I’m 300 star and I come across cheaters quite frequently. I think you’re just basing the rating system off other games (You get matched with people your level), but high stars and low stars can and will be in the same game. Bedwars star level is not like other competitive games who use rating (PUBG, COD, etc.). (Same with Ranked Skywars, a 1800 elo can match with 1000)

And yes, your opponent being experienced is a justification for losing while having every module enabled. Someone who uses KA/Fly/Speed/Scaffold CAN lose to someone who knows how to fight against them (Gets obsidian, diamond traps, invis, etc.).
Think about it: if you tell someone who has no idea how Bedwars works to hack VS someone who does and doesn’t hack, the experienced player would most likely win. This is because since the hacker has no idea how to play, he might not go for beds but instead for kills, while the experienced player aims for the bed. (While hacker is 4v1ing a whole team, you pearl to their island with tools and break their bed)

bebe yoda

Social Credit
I’m 300 star and I come across cheaters quite frequently. I think you’re just basing the rating system off other games (You get matched with people your level), but high stars and low stars can and will be in the same game. Bedwars star level is not like other competitive games who use rating (PUBG, COD, etc.). (Same with Ranked Skywars, a 1800 elo can match with 1000)

And yes, your opponent being experienced is a justification for losing while having every module enabled. Someone who uses KA/Fly/Speed/Scaffold CAN lose to someone who knows how to fight against them (Gets obsidian, diamond traps, invis, etc.).
Think about it: if you tell someone who has no idea how Bedwars works to hack VS someone who does and doesn’t hack, the experienced player would most likely win. This is because since the hacker has no idea how to play, he might not go for beds but instead for kills, while the experienced player aims for the bed. (While hacker is 4v1ing a whole team, you pearl to their island with tools and break their bed)

first couple of games you will play lower match making

winstonwlau

Social Credit

Unrelated question about jacking off to my FKDR stats: How do you bridge in bedwars as a closet cheater? Safewalk is useless unless you want to be called out for scaffold. Do you just learn how to bridge normally? (ninja/jitter bridging)

Social Credit
Unrelated question about jacking off to my FKDR stats: How do you bridge in bedwars as a closet cheater? Safewalk is useless unless you want to be called out for scaffold. Do you just learn how to bridge normally? (ninja/jitter bridging)
Personally I only really cheat when I'm getting sniped or if I have to clutch against a cheater so I don't really ever use any bridging cheats.