If you ever grinded 50+ stars what fkdr you guys got in Bedwars with closest cheats?

Poopy

Social Credit
If you ever grinded 50+ stars what fkdr you guys got in Bedwars with closest cheats?

And what is the good fkdr for closet cheater?

MastaNub

Social Credit
im not even 50 stars on my main wtf. how do you even grind stars if you get them for time played? no matter if you win or lose you still get the same amount of experience. you can sit afk in the gen and still get exp.

regarding your question - you can easily get 10+ fkdr with just reach and velocity.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
there is no “good” fkdr for closet cheaters lmao.
you don’t even have to cheat to get stars, it depends on playtime.
i’m 150 star with a 12 fkdr, and i’ve only used the autoclicker module. bedwars isn’t hard imo

MastaNub

Social Credit
it only depends if your opponent is a 14 year old eboy who seeks validation in bedwars

Social Credit
if im cheating im playing just for fun, btw i have 200ms so it isnt a big advantage
If korean randoms like pom and kwon are able to get 200 fkdr without cheating it'd be pretty sad to be unable to get it while using cheats. Anyways if ya just playing for fun I guess it's understandable to have it be slightly lower but I mean there's not really a different method on playing for fun or to grind stats. Both times you're just trying to win yer games

Daruh

Social Credit
If korean randoms like pom and kwon are able to get 200 fkdr without cheating it'd be pretty sad to be unable to get it while using cheats. Anyways if ya just playing for fun I guess it's understandable to have it be slightly lower but I mean there's not really a different method on playing for fun or to grind stats. Both times you're just trying to win yer games
Not always sometimes i just wanna bridge/farm kills you know. Its not bc im cheating that i need to be the best player in the world, if im cheating its because im bad after all thats why ppl closet cheat

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Not always sometimes i just wanna bridge/farm kills you know. Its not bc im cheating that i need to be the best player in the world, if im cheating its because im bad after all thats why ppl closet cheat
actually no lol, most closet cheaters are good players who have game sense, they cheat to gain a small advantage over other cheaters or to raise their potential.

MastaNub

Social Credit
i think most people are missing the point here. closet cheating doesn't mean you always win. just because you have like 0.3 more reach and 10% less kb doesn't mean you can win every game lol bedwars requires gamesense.

bebe yoda

Social Credit

From those posts I think its clear to see you probably don't even play bedwars... A 200 fkdr is near impossible unless you play like 3 games a day for maybe a week and a half which would have to be really boring. These days you cant really get a high fkdr JUST closet cheating because of flyhackers, hoppers, ect. And btw. Who even are pom and kwon? xd

Social Credit
From those posts I think its clear to see you probably don't even play bedwars... A 200 fkdr is near impossible unless you play like 3 games a day for maybe a week and a half which would have to be really boring. These days you cant really get a high fkdr JUST closet cheating because of flyhackers, hoppers, ect. And btw. Who even are pom and kwon? xd
If you don't play in low-matchmaking; you barely meet any bhoppers/fly hackers (except for snipers who basically only play 4v4v4v4 and are easy to avoid when in a good party).
You can absolutely grind dozens of games every day and still get 200+ fkdr. Look at https://hystats.net/leaderboards/bedwars .
Pom and Kwon are just some asian bedwars players.

Daruh

Social Credit
If you don't play in low-matchmaking; you barely meet any bhoppers/fly hackers (except for snipers who basically only play 4v4v4v4 and are easy to avoid when in a good party).
You can absolutely grind dozens of games every day and still get 200+ fkdr. Look at https://hystats.net/leaderboards/bedwars .
what r u trying to say? that we r bad even with cheats?

MastaNub

Social Credit
read what i said. cheats never guarantee a win. it just gives you a slight advantage. especially in a game like bedwars cheats dont matter as much.

Social Credit
read what i said. cheats never guarantee a win. it just gives you a slight advantage. especially in a game like bedwars cheats dont matter as much.
With just a little common sense you will already guarantee barely any losses. Bedwars does not require much skill whatsoever. Almost all well-known bedwars players with high stats have mediocre stats in every other gamemode just because bedwars is so easy to win. If you bother to closet cheat in such an easy game and don't manage to get high stats. Then yeah, it is pretty sad.

bebe yoda

Social Credit

How do you just NOT play in low matchmaking with 1-10 stars... Are you saying you have to play with a teammate that has a higher star to not meet hackers?