I wanna get back into hacking and I need some info pls

ExoticPanda

Social Credit
So Ive had vape since like 2017 and haven't hacked since then I wanna get back into it. What is the best alts for Hypixel I can get and mayby alts with ranks. What VPN should i get preferably one like Nord that i can buy a account for like 2 bucks then have it for a year. Also is vape good for blatant and what kill aura should I use for blatant because i remember in the old days watch dog would ban you so fast for using kill aura on vape.

xMauZ

Social Credit
For Killaura put the FOV on 90 and the range on 3.6, attacks per sec on like maybe 8-10. I've been able to bhop and use Killaura for 3ish days without getting banned. It was a while ago, so settings might vary.

winstonwlau

Social Credit
For Killaura put the FOV on 90 and the range on 3.6, attacks per sec on like maybe 8-10. I've been able to bhop and use Killaura for 3ish days without getting banned. It was a while ago, so settings might vary.

Wow 3 days blatant hacking without a ban? What were you playing?

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Oh alright what about alts?
i can vouch for mcalts.store, they have really good support
alts.shop is also decent, i got one sfa from there but i don't really know too much

i recommend mcalts.store, they have their own discord server for support and everything

woahvicky

Social Credit
So Ive had vape since like 2017 and haven't hacked since then I wanna get back into it. What is the best alts for Hypixel I can get and mayby alts with ranks. What VPN should i get preferably one like Nord that i can buy a account for like 2 bucks then have it for a year. Also is vape good for blatant and what kill aura should I use for blatant because i remember in the old days watch dog would ban you so fast for using kill aura on vape.
Look for legitimate shops that have non shared hypixel unbanned nfas
Vypr vpn has many servers so a security ban is not as likely as other vpns on hypixel
Vape isn't good for blatant cheating imo unless you wanna be semi blatant

woahvicky

Social Credit
Thealtening.com sells hypixel unbanned accs
I personally purchased altening unbanned alts and there is nothing wrong with them other than the fact that they cost 10 cents and some lesser known stores sell hypixel unbanned for a tenth of the price :p but they usually go out of stock fast

Kuuhaku

Social Credit
I personally purchased altening unbanned alts and there is nothing wrong with them other than the fact that they cost 10 cents and some lesser known stores sell hypixel unbanned for a tenth of the price :p but they usually go out of stock fast
wait can u tell me which sells cheaper I wanna buy