Hypixel's Recent Ban Waves (help with new settings)

JSPeg8

Social Credit
You fucking dumb hoes. Do you guys even go to school, holly shit.
nigga you made a post saying you vape in university and you think ur cool lmfao queer ass nigga probably never went to the gym a day in his fat ass life

Anthonie

Social Credit
Sure man, go shit yourself, and post it. That is a holly shit, not Holy, however, Holly. :)

kindaross

Social Credit
ok so i have no idea if yall r like serious or not and sorry if this is necro but i've been getting away with 3.3, 3.5 and even 3.7 on my main for ages lool. and previously i got v and h mixed up and i was using 85 vertical. never banned. i don't think there is a check for v on hypixel anymore. i use 3.5 85-90h 100v 90-100c aa speed like 6.5-7 could be because i get 120ms but in 120 odd classic games i was never hackusated once

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
ok so i have no idea if yall r like serious or not and sorry if this is necro but i've been getting away with 3.3, 3.5 and even 3.7 on my main for ages lool. and previously i got v and h mixed up and i was using 85 vertical. never banned. i don't think there is a check for v on hypixel anymore. i use 3.5 85-90h 100v 90-100c aa speed like 6.5-7 could be because i get 120ms but in 120 odd classic games i was never hackusated once

tell me you are a retard without actually telling me you are a retard................

stupid ass fucking settings this will get you banned

kindaross

Social Credit
toggle down everything
i now have it at 3 min 3.2 max 90% velo rarely aimassist no hit boxes (let me get really weird side combos that looked blatant in sumo even at 0.1 so) i toggle up to 3.5 ish if i go against a cheater