Hypixel's Recent Ban Waves (help with new settings)

Minty

Social Credit
From what i've been hearing, the past few weeks there was a lot of bans and stuff and i'm not really sure what is safe to use atm. Can anybody give me some suggestions on new settings for vape v4? (Settings to use on my main account, that will avoid any sort of staff ban). Thank you!

Anthonie

Social Credit
Try not to pay attention to @Goddamnt; those settings are excessively absent. Reach ought to be arranged on 3.0 - 3.15, and speed on 95 - 100 - 100. A-C ought to be arranged on 8 - 11, so your hits can be enrolled; you are gladly received!

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Try not to pay attention to @Goddamnt; those settings are excessively absent. Reach ought to be arranged on 3.0 - 3.15, and speed on 95 - 100 - 100. A-C ought to be arranged on 8 - 11, so your hits can be enrolled; you are gladly received!
you're actually fucking retarded

ok thank you
dont listen to TussalMer hes a fucking retard that asked if sprint is detected and is a minimodding faggot with the brain of a 5 year old

Anthonie

Social Credit
*21 year old. Goddamnt is providing dogshit settings. Settings that will get you hackusated most times, which can cause issues.

vec.

Social Credit
these settings are shit the settings goddamnt gave were actually good

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
*21 year old. Goddamnt is providing dogshit settings. Settings that will get you hackusated most times, which can cause issues.
what the fuck are you smoking you're not going to get hackusated with those especially on shitpixel
you're the guy who fucking asked if you could use 3.8 reach so you dont have fucking rights to talk about settings