Hypixel's Recent Ban Waves (help with new settings)

visualbasic

Social Credit
The lack of mental facilities from all of you is incredibly staggering. Please stop, you are going to cause a rupture in the aneurism-tumor continuum.

Anthonie

Social Credit
Most of the words you have inaugurated into the sentence are rather debriefed. The word utilisation is awful.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19

OverDose__

Social Credit
From what i've been hearing, the past few weeks there was a lot of bans and stuff and i'm not really sure what is safe to use atm. Can anybody give me some suggestions on new settings for vape v4? (Settings to use on my main account, that will avoid any sort of staff ban). Thank you!
cps 12-16
reach 3-315
velo 97
Been using on my main. no ban ever Lol. Its hypixel, why everyone worried.

vec.

Social Credit
cps 12-16
reach 3-315
velo 97
Been using on my main. no ban ever Lol. Its hypixel, why everyone worried.
those are shitty settings and there's 0 point in using velo if you're only going to use 97

iguana06

Social Credit

Anthonie

Social Credit
@Unicorn have you ever heard of hormonic synonyms, they have more than one meaning. Inaugurated means to introduce a particulate event. So shut your musty fucking ass up you twat.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
@Unicorn have you ever heard of hormonic synonyms, they have more than one meaning. Inaugurated means to introduce a particulate event. So shut your musty fucking ass up you twat.
Someone’s coping hard :) also: how do you introduce a mass of particles to an event?