VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Not tryingt trash your service, but:
1. I am not sure if this is allowed.
2. You are a new member here.
3. Your only vouch is from someone who just joined today with no profile pic nor any other posts (could be your alt).
4. Maybe do the service for 2 well-known members from this forum, if not possible to get well-known members then maybe 3 or 4 active members.

Tomer ksantini

Social Credit
Not tryingt trash your service, but:
1. I am not sure if this is allowed.
2. You are a new member here.
3. Your only vouch is from someone who just joined today with no profile pic nor any other posts (could be your alt).
4. Maybe do the service for 2 well-known members from this forum, if not possible to get well-known members then maybe 3 or 4 active members.

you right but I dont have anywhere to post it.
and thats why I said at the beginning why you can trust me and if you dont its ok you dont have to buy from me
and you have to start from something everyone been a new member in their life before even you.
the guy who said that he bought from me diamond division is a last season client its not my alt even that his new.

minecraftcheater69

Social Credit
you right but I dont have anywhere to post it.
and thats why I said at the beginning why you can trust me and if you dont its ok you dont have to buy from me
and you have to start from something everyone been a new member in their life before even you.
the guy who said that he bought from me diamond division is a last season client its not my alt even that his new.
your reason to trust you isn't really valid.. anyone could make that up.. also you should probably have rep to do this. good luck though lol.. also there's nothing preventing you from scamming people because this isn't mcm and theres no scam reports

Tomer ksantini

Social Credit
your reason to trust you isn't really valid.. anyone could make that up.. also you should probably have rep to do this. good luck though lol.. also there's nothing preventing you from scamming people because this isn't mcm and theres no scam reports
you right again guys I am new to whole this but I already say that you dont have to trust me if you dont want to. I am just trying to make some money because Iam in depth irl...

Tomer ksantini

Social Credit
We got a scammer alert imagine paying as much as $168 for masters division when you could it yourself with vape v3 otherwise why do u even have a forum account if you haven’t purchased Vape
people pay more than that for masters trust me buddy.
and I did purchased vape v3 when I got masters xD season 19