Hypixel Kill Aura

CoreNine

Social Credit
I have recently purchased Vape V4 and I was wondering a few things about settings and such on Hypixel.
I fully understand that Kill Aura is a very blatant setting and I am aware of the risks.
Here are my settings:
APS - 10-14
Switch Delay - .300
Swing Range - 4.2
Attack Range - 4.1
Max Angle - 200
MAX TARGETS - 1 : One Question I Have Is: Can I set this to 2 without being instantly banned (WATCHDOG)? I have used these settings for quite some time without being WatchDog banned, if I set the targets to 2, would I be banned?
Aim Mode - AntiCheat
GUI Check
Require Mouse Down
Show Target
Legit Aura

So two of my questions would have to be this:
1. Would setting the targets to 2 get me Watchdog banned?
2. Would using AutoBlock with Kill Aura also get me Watchdog banned?
- I am also open to any suggestions regarding my settings.. I still have a lot to learn

Shitterdown

Social Credit
I have recently purchased Vape V4 and I was wondering a few things about settings and such on Hypixel.
I fully understand that Kill Aura is a very blatant setting and I am aware of the risks.
Here are my settings:
APS - 10-14
Switch Delay - .300
Swing Range - 4.2
Attack Range - 4.1
Max Angle - 200
MAX TARGETS - 1 : One Question I Have Is: Can I set this to 2 without being instantly banned (WATCHDOG)? I have used these settings for quite some time without being WatchDog banned, if I set the targets to 2, would I be banned?
Aim Mode - AntiCheat
GUI Check
Require Mouse Down
Show Target
Legit Aura

So two of my questions would have to be this:
1. Would setting the targets to 2 get me Watchdog banned?
2. Would using AutoBlock with Kill Aura also get me Watchdog banned?
- I am also open to any suggestions regarding my settings.. I still have a lot to learn
1- No, just keep your switch delay above .100 or .250 to be safe
2- No but know autoblock doesn't work properly on badlion client you must be on forge.
I would turn up your swing range to more than your attack range it will make you look more legit and also with ka on you can get past the 4.2 block reach cap that they have set so feel free to turn your attack range up

doom

Social Credit
1- No, just keep your switch delay above .100 or .250 to be safe
2- No but know autoblock doesn't work properly on badlion client you must be on forge.
I would turn up your swing range to more than your attack range it will make you look more legit and also with ka on you can get past the 4.2 block reach cap that they have set so feel free to turn your attack range up
you cant bypass NCP 4.25 reach cap, you get ghost hits above that

Shitterdown

Social Credit
you cant bypass NCP 4.25 reach cap, you get ghost hits above that
you'll get hits above 4.25 with ka some of the time. I've done a lot of testing on ka with hypixel and it seems like the real max hit distance is around 4.75

Rases

Social Credit
you'll get hits above 4.25 with ka some of the time. I've done a lot of testing on ka with hypixel and it seems like the real max hit distance is around 4.75
4.25 reach cap is a SERVER-SIDE reach cap. On your client side you might get some reach over 4.75, but because of ping your server side reach is below 4.25