pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Did some very small changes to the hitbox explanation 👍

Samson

Social Credit
Added.

I believe it does flag on most GUIs, probably all when you're sprinting.
I don't really think they could false flag that much to the point it bans.
Assuming its packet based which is most likely is due to NCP, they're just looking for the sprint packet being sent after the inventory packet. just don't sprint, walk and it should be fine GUI wise it doesn't matter you'll always send an inventory packet all the same unless you're in settings (This sends a different packet entirely).
- I actually just tested this, and what's causing it to flag is interacting with the inventory while moving (clicking, moving items, etc.). So, no it doesn't flag with sprinting or opening the inventory while sprinting at all its solely interaction based which is interesting for hypixel.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
unless you're in settings (This sends a different packet entirely).
On some clients I used in the past, they have a toggle in the invwalk module called "undetectable," where you can only move when you are in the client's click gui or in the settings, so I thought it wouldn't send any packets at all or am I wrong here? 🤔

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
On some clients I used in the past, they have a toggle in the invwalk module called "undetectable," where you can only move when you are in the client's click gui or in the settings, so I thought it wouldn't send any packets at all or am I wrong here? 🤔
Well opening your clickgui doesn't send any packets to the server

Samson

Social Credit
ClickGUI would not send packets, that's not an inventory or onscreen source of minecraft. opening your minecraft settings yes that sends a packet. But no, any client related settings does not send a packet would be pretty stupid of the cheat developer to do so wouldn't you think?

I thought they removed NCP a while ago?
Anyways, changed it. Thanks.
Hypixel still very much uses NCP, it's just combined with their own anticheat.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Hypixel still very much uses NCP, it's just combined with their own anticheat.
I see. That's probably why a lot of Hypixel bypasses on blatant clients work on blocksmc (NCP + Verus).
I'm guessing that NCP isn't a huge part of their anticheat though.

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
When does bedbreaker can be used, does it flag when it is?
When the bed is exposed to air, it will immediately flag if none of the beds surrounding blocks are air blocks so in general just don’t use it tbh cause people patch up holes. It’s only good let’s say if ur side rushing and they can’t place blocks in time and so on the other side of the bed is air u can use it then but other than that just don’t G also it’s so sus and staffable af if u want to use a main or a good alt. Only use for Bhop accounts.

marshy

Social Credit
Hello. I would like to point out that I've taken this thread (which you can find )over from @meowmeow since he quit and I'll be maintaining it. I could not ask him about it considering he deleted basically everything including his discord and youtube.
I would like to point out that this is not made by me and all credits go to meowmeow.
Thread will be discontinued if meowmeow comes back and decides he wants to take over the thread again.

It is NOT my fault if you get banned, detections might change at any moment and with the wrong settings you will get banned regardless. If you see anything incorrect or that you would like to add please let me know so I can add/change it.

Green = Bypasses with any settings
Blue = Bypasses with the right settings
Yellow = Might flag or ban
Gray = Don't know/No data
Red = Doesn't work/Bans

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker [Cps higher than 15 might lead to inconsistent hit registration]
HitSelect
Reach [Don't use Misplace. Hits over 3.3 get cancelled]
RightClicker
SilentAura [Don't go above 20 cps]
Sprint
Velocity [Don't modify vertical velocity (keep at 100). Negative at higher values also flags]
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AutoHeal [Silent mode might ban, worked fine when I used it as intended though]
Fly
HitBoxes [Complicated. Check down below for further explanation]
InvWalk [Works if not interacting with the GUIs]
KeepSprint [Blockhitting will flag for noslow]
Killaura [Don't go above 20 APS. Has no rotations but works fine since Hypixel doesn't detect hitboxes yet]
NoFall [Can work with certain methods, check the one given down below]
NoSlowdown
SafeWalk [Blocks might disappear, unless you properly accelerate]
Speed
Timer [Anything above 1,00 flags, under 1 is fine]

Render:
AntiDebuff [Everything except "Remove effects" is safe to use]
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
AntiFireball [Silent mode will ban]
AutoFish
AutoPearl [Don't use "Silent Throw"]
BackTrack [Pretty good at the current moment with fakelag dynamic but it is not made for servers like Hypixel]
Blink [Choke all packets]
Clutch
FakeLag
[Latency/Dynamic]
NoJumpDelay
Panic
Scaffold

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool

ChestSteal
FastPlace
Freecam [Don't use allow interacting]
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Inventory:
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor
AutoHotbar
InvCleaner
Refill
ThrowDebuff
Throwpot

Minigames:
BedBreaker [Works only when the bed is exposed to air from the inside/outside]
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status
Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color

Want a hypixel config? Check out my signature.
Hypixel hasn't got checks for this module, but they will flag for bad packets since it doesn't spoof hit vectors. For now hitboxes should work but I'm not gonna update their status since it's way too unstable to actually keep updated and requires tons of heavy testing.
The blatant section killaura works right now since it spoofs hit vectors and will work until actual hitbox checks have got added.
Use bidirectional blink and advanced mode on nofall. Bind them both to the same key and toggle it only when on ground.
It can still act weird and be unstable. Do not toggle it while in air or you'll likely get banned.
Is setting autoclicker to 15-15 to make it as consistent as possible detectable? Could I also turn off extra randomization for Hypixel?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
yes very

personally I would leave it on to ensure you don't get detected, set it to 10 - 15
At that point you should just use 16-20 extra+. I have been using it with 160 ping and haven't got any hitreg issues.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Is setting autoclicker to 15-15 to make it as consistent as possible detectable? Could I also turn off extra randomization for Hypixel?
You can. They don't have any randomization checks for anything under 20cps and I doubt they'll add them soon.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
they could add it and it would be a stupid way to get banned with no benefit
Still not detectable at the moment. If the checks do get added I'll make sure to change autoclicker.
This guide only focuses on the current moment, not the future.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
is 3.3 the new proper maximum reach on hypixel? Before it used to be 4.25 but i noticed my hits are getting cancelled