Hypixel Detections [GUIDE]

reggie

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
Yo i be having invmove off but i still sometimes randomly be able to move with my inventory open and it kicks me out the game any fixes if yall know?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yo i be having invmove off but i still sometimes randomly be able to move with my inventory open and it kicks me out the game any fixes if yall know?
What are your enabled modules? Just send a screenshot of your text GUI, make sure hide modules are disabled.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Are you using feather client? I know it used to bug on there but idk if it still does it. The patcher mod "click outside of inventories to close them" only closes it clientside so that'll also kick you.

reggie

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
Are you using feather client? I know it used to bug on there but idk if it still does it. The patcher mod "click outside of inventories to close them" only closes it clientside so that'll also kick you.
Yes i am using feather client, where would i find that at?

reggie

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
What are your enabled modules? Just send a screenshot of your text GUI, make sure hide modules are disabled.
Only things i used are reach nametags autoclicker and fastplace just closeting and it doesnt happen all the time just randomly