Hypixel Detections [GUIDE]

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Hello. I would like to point out that I've taken this thread (which you can find )over from @meowmeow since he quit and I'll be maintaining it. I could not ask him about it considering he deleted basically everything including his discord and youtube.
I would like to point out that this is not made by me and all credits go to meowmeow.
Thread will be discontinued if meowmeow comes back and decides he wants to take over the thread again.

It is NOT my fault if you get banned, detections might change at any moment and with the wrong settings you will get banned regardless. If you see anything incorrect or that you would like to add please let me know so I can add/change it.

Green = Bypasses with any settings
Blue = Bypasses with the right settings
Yellow = Might flag or ban
Gray = Don't know/No data
Red = Doesn't work/Bans

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker [Cps higher than 15 might lead to inconsistent hit registration]
HitSelect
Reach [Don't use Misplace. Hits over 3.3 get cancelled]
RightClicker
SilentAura [Don't go above 20 cps]
Sprint
Velocity [Don't modify vertical velocity (keep at 100). Negative at higher values also flags]
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AutoHeal [Silent mode might ban, worked fine when I used it as intended though]
Fly
HitBoxes [Complicated. Check down below for further explanation]
InvWalk [Works if not interacting with the GUIs]
KeepSprint [Blockhitting will flag for noslow]
Killaura [Don't go above 20 APS. Has no rotations but works fine since Hypixel doesn't detect hitboxes yet]
NoFall [Can work with certain methods, check the one given down below]
NoSlowdown
SafeWalk [Blocks might disappear, unless you properly accelerate]
Speed
Timer [Anything above 1,00 flags, under 1 is fine]

Render:
AntiDebuff [Everything except "Remove effects" is safe to use]
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
AntiFireball [Silent mode will ban]
AutoFish
AutoPearl [Don't use "Silent Throw"]
BackTrack [Pretty good at the current moment with fakelag dynamic but it is not made for servers like Hypixel]
Blink [Choke all packets]
Clutch
FakeLag
[Latency/Dynamic]
NoJumpDelay
Panic
Scaffold

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool

ChestSteal
FastPlace
Freecam [Don't use allow interacting]
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Inventory:
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor
AutoHotbar
InvCleaner
Refill
ThrowDebuff
Throwpot

Minigames:
BedBreaker [Works only when the bed is exposed to air from the inside/outside]
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status
Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color

Want a hypixel config? Check out my signature.
Hypixel hasn't got checks for this module, but they will flag for bad packets since it doesn't spoof hit vectors. For now hitboxes should work but I'm not gonna update their status since it's way too unstable to actually keep updated and requires tons of heavy testing.
The blatant section killaura works right now since it spoofs hit vectors and will work until actual hitbox checks have got added.
Use bidirectional blink and advanced mode on nofall. Bind them both to the same key and toggle it only when on ground.
It can still act weird and be unstable. Do not toggle it while in air or you'll likely get banned.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Also NoFall still works (tested it out yesterday) but yeah you need a method for it

BlueCrisis

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
Is there any difference between Kilauea(attack one player) and slientaura? Both of them seems like advanced-aim assist

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Is there any difference between Kilauea(attack one player) and slientaura? Both of them seems like advanced-aim assist
Already stated it but will state again.
Killaura doesn't have rotations and is very detectable overall.
Silentaura has silent rotations which only rotate server side, it isn't detectable at all. Might get you staffed.

BlueCrisis

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
Already stated it but will state again.
Killaura doesn't have rotations and is very detectable overall.
Silentaura has silent rotations which only rotate server side, it isn't detectable at all. Might get you staffed.
Tysm

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I've decided to put the nofall method and hitboxes explanation in the post.

Samson

Social Credit
Hello. I would like to point out that I've taken this thread (which you can find )over from @meowmeow since he quit and I'll be maintaining it. I could not ask him about it considering he deleted basically everything including his discord and youtube.
I would like to point out that this is not made by me and all credits go to meowmeow.
Thread will be discontinued if meowmeow comes back and decides he wants to take over the thread again.

It is NOT my fault if you get banned, detections might change at any moment and with the wrong settings you will get banned regardless. If you see anything incorrect or that you would like to add please let me know so I can add/change it.

Green = Bypasses with any settings
Blue = Bypasses with the right settings
Yellow = Might flag or ban
Gray = Don't know/No data
Red = Doesn't work/Bans

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker [Don't go above 20 cps]
HitSelect
Reach [Don't use Misplace. Reach right now is unstable and hits will get cancelled]
RightClicker
SilentAura [Don't go above 20 cps]
Sprint
Velocity [Don't modify vertical velocity (keep at 100). Negative at higher values also flags]
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AutoHeal [Silent mode might ban, worked fine when I used it as intended though]
Fly
HitBoxes [Complicated. Check down below for further explanation]
InvWalk [Works in certain GUIs when not sprinting but I don't recommend using it]
KeepSprint [Blockhitting will flag for noslow]
Killaura [Don't go above 20 APS. Has no rotations but works fine since Hypixel doesn't detect hitboxes yet]
NoFall [Can work with certain methods, check the one given down below]
NoSlowdown
SafeWalk [Blocks might disappear, unless you properly accelerate]
Speed
Timer [Anything above 1,00 flags, under 1 is fine]

Render:
AntiDebuff [Everything except "Remove effects" is safe to use]
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
AntiFireball [Silent mode will ban]
AutoFish
AutoPearl [Don't use "Silent Throw"]
BackTrack [Pretty good at the current moment with fakelag dynamic but it is not made for servers like Hypixel]
Blink [Choke all packets]
Clutch
FakeLag
[Latency/Dynamic]
NoJumpDelay
Panic
Scaffold

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool

ChestSteal
FastPlace
Freecam [Don't use allow interacting]
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Inventory:
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor
AutoHotbar
InvCleaner
Refill
ThrowDebuff
Throwpot

Minigames:
BedBreaker [Blocked by Hypixel]
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status
Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color

Hypixel hasn't got checks for this module, but they will flag for bad packets since it doesn't spoof hit vectors, which vape's hitboxes don't do. For now hitboxes should work but I'm not gonna update their status since it's way too unstable to actually keep updated and requires tons of heavy testing.
The blatant killaura works right now since it spoofs hit vectors and will work until actual hitbox checks have got added.
Use bidirectional blink and advanced mode on nofall. Bind them both to the same key and toggle it only when on ground.
It can still act weird and be unstable. Do not toggle it while in air or you'll likely get banned.
1. Hypixel blocks your hit registration if the CPS is 15 >, no need to go over 15 cps unless you want shitty hit registration.

2. Bedbreaker still functions as normal, hypixel only blocks bed related IDS from being broken through other blocks if the bedface is exposed at any angle you can still break it through blocks.

3. Not sure if they ban for inventory walk, although I highly doubt it since they would have to be false banning their players in order to do so.

4. You'll find reach is better used with advanced mode on chance, 3.1 - 3.2 still function as normal it's only blocking 3.3 >

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
3. Not sure if they ban for inventory walk, although I highly doubt it since they would have to be false banning their players in order to do so.
Like a year ago it was said that in walk without sprinting would still bypass fine.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
1. Hypixel blocks your hit registration if the CPS is 15 >, no need to go over 15 cps unless you want shitty hit registration.
Is this something new? I haven't experienced any issues when using high cps settings in november. Like 18 cps and such.
Or are you just stating it makes your hitreg less consistent?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Is this something new? I haven't experienced any issues when using high cps settings in november. Like 18 cps and such.
Or are you just stating it makes your hitreg less consistent?
Less consistent, it’s been a thing for years. Highly controversial.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

2. Bedbreaker still functions as normal, hypixel only blocks bed related IDS from being broken through other blocks if the bedface is exposed at any angle you can still break it through blocks.

4. You'll find reach is better used with advanced mode on chance, 3.1 - 3.2 still function as normal it's only blocking 3.3 >
Added.
I believe it does flag on most GUIs, probably all when you're sprinting.
I don't really think they could false flag that much to the point it bans.

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker [Cps higher than 15 might lead to inconsistent hit registration]
HitSelect
Reach [Don't use Misplace. Hits over 3.3 get cancelled]
RightClicker
SilentAura [Don't go above 20 cps]]
for silent aura what settings do you suggest that don’t look very sus

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I have noticed that using keepsprint when you eat and jump will allow you to go faster than normal sometimes and cause you to lagback and presumably flag
Yeah, same goes for blockhitting.
for silent aura what settings do you suggest that don’t look very sus
8 aim speed, 12-15 cps, normal randomization.
Staff still might ban you for it so if you're gonna use it on a main I'd say you shouldn't.